Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

52 minutes ago, williamprb said:

anyways, what genre does everyone think this album will be? Hoping for a rock sound but girl like that’s gonna happen. I feel like we are probs gonna get a piano heavy, country, chemtrails vibe. Tho we could get more trap songs ig.

catholic psychedelic synth folk of course :true:

that or hawaiian glam metal :hottie:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

I think it’s time for an insider to say something. The silence deafening

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Since we have a pre-pre-release thread, it's time for stupid tracklists :trisha:

LDRX.jpg

1.THERE WERE STORIES OF A CHURCH IN THE FOREST UP NORTH

2.ALMOST FAMOUS

3.TODAY’S NEWS - TOMORROW’S FISH PAPERS

4.SANTA MONICA SINNER

5.HASHBROWNS

6.LAST MINUTES OF DAYLIGHT

7.I TALK TO JESUS

8.SANDALS

9.OUT OF PLACE, IN MY ELEMENT

10.THERE IS SOMETHING COMING TOWARDS ME - A WHIRLWIND OF CHANGE IN THE MIDNIGHT BREEZE

11.OK

12.IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT I WAS THINKING

13.HEROIN PT II

14.RECREATION AREA 32

15.LIZ I’M CALLING FROM CALIHOMA

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

Since we have a pre-pre-release thread, it's time for stupid tracklists :trisha:

LDRX.jpg

1.THERE WERE STORIES OF A CHURCH IN THE FOREST UP NORTH

2.ALMOST FAMOUS

3.TODAY’S NEWS - TOMORROW’S FISH PAPERS

4.SANTA MONICA SINNER

5.HASHBROWNS

6.LAST MINUTES OF DAYLIGHT

7.I TALK TO JESUS

8.SANDALS

9.OUT OF PLACE, IN MY ELEMENT

10.THERE IS SOMETHING COMING TOWARDS ME - A WHIRLWIND OF CHANGE IN THE MIDNIGHT BREEZE

11.OK

12.IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT I WAS THINKING

13.HEROIN PT II

14.RECREATION AREA 32

15.LIZ I’M CALLING FROM CALIHOMA

One day, Liz I'm Calling From California will be an actual song on one of her albums and we won't know what to put on fake track lists anymore

11 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

I think it’s time for an insider to say something. The silence deafening

What do you want them to say, we're still at least 1 year away from the album. :rip:

I want a song that makes me feel the way Old Money does

6 minutes ago, Cryptid Under Ocean Blvd said:

I'm going to throw this out into the universe, but I'm manifesting some grungey vibes :true:

Honestly my dream would be she goes back to the tropico unreleased era sound cause damn I need more songs like I talk to jesus, ufb, and Dragonslayer soooo bad

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i love that this thread has been marked as "hot" for almost the entire day even tho we have barely any info to discuss :eartha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, Evergreen said:

What do you want them to say, we're still at least 1 year away from the album. :rip:

I wasn’t all that serious about it. I understand that it’s unrealistic. Though I wouldn’t say no to at least another confirmation that she’s actually working on LDRX, and not on something else

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Honestly my dream would be she goes back to the tropico unreleased era sound cause damn I need more songs like I talk to jesus, ufb, and Dragonslayer soooo bad

Yes!! Dragonslayer and I talk to Jesus are honestly some of my favorites of her, like ever. The medieval sound of dragonslayer is just jrjdkdj

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Aha-Music, ACRCloud and audd.io don't allow looking up unreleased music anymore, sleuthing with snippets will be more difficult this time :noparty:

:oprah:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

All that we can say for certain is the upcoming record will potentially be more experimental given her interview from LES INROCKS back in march. :flutter:

quote from the interview translated from french: 

" I don't know if it's about getting out of my comfort zone or rather shooting myself in the foot... But this album condemns me to take even more risks in the future, that's the lesson it taught me. I didn't need that when I started. But everything was turned upside down fans the music. The era is conducive to risks, to experimentation, the public decides for itself what it wants to hear, without being forced. It gives me a lot of confidence to have fun with my songs."

2 minutes ago, Bonita said:

All that we can say for certain is the upcoming record will potentially be more experimental given her interview from LES INROCKS back in march. :flutter:

quote from the interview translated from french: 

" I don't know if it's about getting out of my comfort zone or rather shooting myself in the foot... But this album condemns me to take even more risks in the future, that's the lesson it taught me. I didn't need that when I started. But everything was turned upside down fans the music. The era is conducive to risks, to experimentation, the public decides for itself what it wants to hear, without being forced. It gives me a lot of confidence to have fun with my songs."

She also wasn’t sure about A&W as a single but then we she realized all her friends loved it she put it out and I think the fact that it was so well-loved by critics and fans is going to push her into a more experimental direction 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

She also wasn’t sure about A&W as a single but then we she realized all her friends loved it she put it out and I think the fact that it was so well-loved by critics and fans is going to push her into a more experimental direction 

mhm that whole interview has so many interesting tidbits :agree:

All I’m asking for on this record is something like Shades Of Cool, not even like a guitar heavy song but something with a really explosive loud bridge with gorgeous mumbling beneath it, like it is a need 

Like if it was super jazzy with lots of different brass instruments