Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, honeymo0n said:

as well as the negativity towards an album that probably isn't even fully finished yet :awkney:

No one is even being that negative they are just saying they’d rather her not work with Jack, which while I like Jack, is fine for them to say 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

11 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

idk about on lanaboards, but on other social media fans have been complaining about wanting "classic lana" back since uv. ultraviolence was too raw and not pop enough but then honeymoon was too boring and slow and not edgy anymore but then lust for life was too pop and too happy and not authentic enough but then norman wasn't cinematic enough and too unpolished but then chemtrails was too boring and simple and conventional but then blue banisters was too all over the place and unpolished and the songs were written too much like poems. and ever since uv fans claim every new album is the one where she's trying to hard to please the critics. its become super predictable 

And then people switch up 2-3 records later and come to appreciate that particular album. The same old song and dance and more reason why it’s so important to actually *listen* to the music and develop your own ear for it, rather than be in an echo chamber of dissatisfied fans.

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

As if Lana gives two shits about “what listeners want”. If you don’t understand that after the last 4 albums she’s released then some of you are hopeless :rip: 

also this site is so unhinged I can’t believe we’re already fighting in the pre pre release thread like nature is healing

well, she recently gave us SYTH and Ocean Blvd and NFR were not so badly received.

I also like that she showed us different sides of her abilities, Chemtrails and BB were at least refreshing and offered some variety.

But it's almost always Rick's songs that end up being the most popular, which shows that he has a special sense.

2 hours ago, wilting daisy said:

idk about on lanaboards, but on other social media fans have been complaining about wanting "classic lana" back since uv. ultraviolence was too raw and not pop enough but then honeymoon was too boring and slow and not edgy anymore but then lust for life was too pop and too happy and not authentic enough but then norman wasn't cinematic enough and too unpolished but then chemtrails was too boring and simple and conventional but then blue banisters was too all over the place and unpolished and the songs were written too much like poems. and ever since uv fans claim every new album is the one where she's trying to hard to please the critics. its become super predictable 

i swear to God she can never satisfy any of their asses, and i'm glad that Lana isnt someone like Taylor - who 80% listens to their fans demanding shits even when it's uninspired.

imagine if Lana was that kind of artist who clings on their old smash hits? she'd be looking like Meghan Trainor making songs like "made you look" for tik tok and shit

imagine if Lana made BTD / UV carbon copies instead of innovative songwriting? she'd never be respected as a legacy artist she is now

Lana is playing all her cards well & right & perfectly, after Ocean Blvd, i know her vision is so beyond us and her mind is insane - we got to accept that Lana is at her best when we know nothing to expect from her upcoming projects and that's why we're stans in the first place. I mean just look at the patern:

- people hated UV when it came out in 2014, because it sounds nothing like BTD, it was so raw, too "dark", not as dreamy, string-y and cinematic as BTD

- let's not lie and accept that most of us didn't give a fuck about Honeymoon when it first came out, we only cherish its beauty in these recent years, and the numbers tell no lies, Honeymoon doesnt do good numbers as its predecessors

- y'all literally hated L4L

- some of us hated NFR when it leaked in shitty quality, we even hated the muffled piano and the fact that she teased 80% of the album (until y'all see its widespread acclaim of course)

- Chemtrails & BB still has haters now but we have come to appreciation for these albums

my point is - just let Lana do whatever she wants, she is a random queen, we might get a boring ass country album ,but i swear she still can give us the best acid trip ever if she's mad enough for it. She is an unusual girl, and thats why we love her.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

41 minutes ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

The only featuring artist should be Taylor Swift. :yesnod:

real

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

a song to fall in love to
a song that feels like being in love 
a song to serve cunt to 
one to get high 
one to make me cry 
one to make me feel like a i'm riding a shooting star 

one song to have the lipsters get frustrated over 

and all of them to have us speechless for at least a good month for lb peace

UV/Honeymoon

Idk why everyone is so worried, Lana always delivers the best music, album after album:party:

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

if we get any collabs i'm still praying for a joan baez collab! :pray2:

joan baez is so versatile like she's done folk, gospel, country, latin music, baroque pop, etc which leaves open so many possibilities for an interesting song between lana & joan

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Love Taylor, obviously, but their voices don’t really compliment each other imo. Maybe we can ask Taylor to introduce Lana and Bon Iver bc I would kill for that collaboration. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i swear to God she can never satisfy any of their asses, and i'm glad that Lana isnt someone like Taylor - who 80% listens to their fans demanding shits even when it's uninspired.

imagine if Lana was that kind of artist who clings on their old smash hits? she'd be looking like Meghan Trainor making songs like "made you look" for tik tok and shit

imagine if Lana made BTD / UV carbon copies instead of innovative songwriting? she'd never be respected as a legacy artist she is now

Lana is playing all her cards well & right & perfectly, after Ocean Blvd, i know her vision is so beyond us and her mind is insane - we got to accept that Lana is at her best when we know nothing to expect from her upcoming projects and that's why we're stans in the first place. I mean just look at the patern:

- people hated UV when it came out in 2014, because it sounds nothing like BTD, it was so raw, too "dark", not as dreamy, string-y and cinematic as BTD

- let's not lie and accept that most of us didn't give a fuck about Honeymoon when it first came out, we only cherish its beauty in these recent years, and the numbers tell no lies, Honeymoon doesnt do good numbers as its predecessors

- y'all literally hated L4L

- some of us hated NFR when it leaked in shitty quality, we even hated the muffled piano and the fact that she teased 80% of the album (until y'all see its widespread acclaim of course)

- Chemtrails & BB still has haters now but we have come to appreciation for these albums

my point is - just let Lana do whatever she wants, she is a random queen, we might get a boring ass country album ,but i swear she still can give us the best acid trip ever if she's mad enough for it. She is an unusual girl, and thats why we love her.

What you said about Ultraviolence or Honeymoon isn't true whatsoever. Unless I'm misinterpreting this as a serious post.  

Do we think that lana is going to go in the direction of the last few tracks on ocean blvd? I don't think she will to be honest, but I have seen people saying that that's their guess for what lana is going to do.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

We were BORN TO DIE

We visited PARADISE

We survived his ULTRAVIOLENCE

We went on our HONEYMOON

We have a LUST FOR LIFE

We watched NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL!

We had a QUESTION FOR THE CULTURE

We walked through the door past the open concept and saw VIOLET BENT BACKWARDS OVER THE GRASS

We played it cool under the CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB

We painted our BLUE BANISTERS

We asked DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE’S A TUNNEL UNDER OCEAN BLVD

And now we suffer in the LDR10 PRE-PRE-RELEASE THREAD!!!!! LITTLE FUCKERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!