Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

I hope 0%

Flop opinion! They balanced each other out perfectly and I hope that the interlude was just a preview of a future project they could be working on. I wouldn’t mind another song or two from them, they both are crazy talented.

32 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Flop opinion! They balanced each other out perfectly and I hope that the interlude was just a preview of a future project they could be working on. I wouldn’t mind another song or two from them, they both are crazy talented.

unless its something like this interlude and not uninteresting and too hyped candy necklace:pft: aged so bad to me

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

7 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

unless its something like this interlude and not uninteresting and too hyped candy necklace:pft: aged so bad to me

Candy Necklace is easily one of the best songs on the album, idk how it could age poorly:awkney:

Imo, idk how unpopular it is, Candy Necklace is the best song from Ocean Blvd, for me. I could listen to the instrumentals solely for hours, it's soooo haunting. The combination of classical jazz slow haunting piano w hazy dreamy strings is so genius and it's the reason why I love Lana's music.

If the new album has 10 Candy Necklaces I would love it and listen to it religiously

url%5D

I wouldn’t mind collabs, but I wouldn’t miss them. I feel like some of her most “iconic” and lana-Del-Rey-classic albums have been with only her: Born To Die, Paradise, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and Norman Fucking Rockwell.

Anyways I want a real witchy album, perhaps even medieval like Dragonslayer :krylie:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Anyone can fake those messages and say anything but if they are talking about the studio in Alabama I think someone who works there confirmed she recorded 3 or 4 songs :dua:

Edited by Venice Peach
Lowkey wrong thread but makes sense anyway

giphy.gif

On 8/5/2023 at 11:48 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Probably unpopular, but I don’t want a visual album: MV aren’t as huge as they used to be for any artist (even artists who were doing many with each era are now significantly downsizing their number and scope) and labels pretty much don’t know what to do with them, in their promo campaigns. In our constant need of something new, an artist’s era can’t drag on for two years like it used to and having lots of MVs for an era would only do that. 

From a Lana POV, let’s all remember how long it took for Tropico to be made :tsk: For a visual album to have impact, it needs to be bold and released when the album is out. Plus with her latest comment on IG, I doubt Interscope will allow her to have lots of costly mvs for the next eras :tsk: (which is a shame because she served us some of her best mvs in the last two years). 

Ride and national anthem disagree . 

2 hours ago, Embach said:

If the new album has 10 Fishtails I would love it and listen to it religiously

SPILL !!!!

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

dontchu dare say that you'll braid mah hair babe if u don't really care IMG_0080.gif

DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS?! IT MEANS QUIT LUSTING AFTER YOUR NEIGHBOUR! THAT’S A HECK OF A LIFE