Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Hot Ass Coffee confirmed 

It's doubly confusing cos it could mean HCA (like the actual order of the letters) OR as Elle says, follow the format of that type of jewellery and be HAC

How Candace Ate :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's doubly confusing cos it could mean HCA (like the actual order of the letters) OR as Elle says, follow the format of that type of jewelry and be HAC

How Candace Ate :agree:

Waitttt H(Liz I’m Calling From)CA(IHOMA):oprah4:

HCA case closed 

DNC round 2... x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I Talk to Jesus is my favorite unreleased Lana song and I would be so happy if it got released on ldr10. It was the soundtrack to my (extremely depressed) freshman year of college:crai:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

hopefully we'll get some proper info either from lana or insiders till we reach page 100 :tommy: if not, this may be quite a long pre-pre-release :toofloppy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

6 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

hopefully we'll get some proper info either from lana or insiders till we reach page 100 :tommy: if not, this may be quite a long pre-pre-release :toofloppy:

plz thats never gonna happen, the album is probably in VERY early stages right now and nobody knows about it besides her, and whoever shes working with 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

3 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

:agree:

She’s also been antique shopping a lot recently, so knowing Lana it could very well just be something she thought was pretty and bought it lol. Probably some random person’s initials, and mothers just casually wearing it.

42 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

plz thats never gonna happen, the album is probably in VERY early stages right now and nobody knows about it besides her, and whoever shes working with 

From what we know she was working with Jack in March so I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear something in the upcoming months!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

26 minutes ago, Lanasvape said:

She’s also been antique shopping a lot recently, so knowing Lana it could very well just be something she thought was pretty and bought it lol. Probably some random person’s initials, and mothers just casually wearing it.

No shhhh 

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

High Class Art

haunted ceramic antiques

hippie culture of america

her c*nt ate

Hoochie coochie adventures

horny cum ass

holiday covers album

idk yall

Hoochie Coochie Adventures title track would be such a serve tho

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream