Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

23 hours ago, dxniell said:

I just want a track of her ripping all her dead vapes too see if she can get any more puffs from them

STOP 💀💀

On 8/29/2023 at 4:45 AM, Poor Stacy said:

So I know Lana's not into power moves, and I know this is going to be mega unpopular (lolz) but I swear... if she did a country-leaning album and collabed w/ Zach Bryan (preferred) or Morgan Wallen, I'm fairly certain she would take over the entire world. Let The Light In is a preview to that kind of vibe. I'm thinking like ... summer nights, bonfires, acoustic + electric guitars with a bit of orchestra, county fair, small town diner, romance, cotton candy, drive-in movies aesthetic. Just like...... wistful, romantic, Americana sound with a few male backup singers harmonizing with her. Country's truly having a moment and I just know Lana is capable of delivering a masterpiece in that vein. Like a cute, streamlined 10-12 track album. If anyone can merge the gays and middle America, it's Elizabeth...

Sonic references: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05

Those who get it, get it... :kiss3:

Lana is always ahead of the curve. I would love if she dropped a cute little EP or full on album. Give us a dark, country alboom, Mother

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

What's up with all the Nikki Lane slander? Love her voice, love her stuff. More Nikki would be greatly appreciated, actually.

Could just be my weird niche tastes but I genuinely love her. Breaking Up Slowly top 3 Lana songs also.

A random delusional wish that's never coming true in a million years but... Whatever was going on with Bellevue, I want a whole album of that. Whatever that is. Give me more of it.

The more I think of it, I'm starting to believe that LDR10 will be country... or at least country-influenced. All that hanging around the south + Nikki + following McCombs + the cowboy boots she has been wearing this tour...

Not saying it's what I'm wishing for but more what I think will happen because girlie is really immersing herself in the country culture these days

Edit: + The Stand by your man performances

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

She spoiled us so bad, even spring 2024 seems so far.

I sometimes wonder what if she takes 5-year break from music. How many of us would be able to survive?

There was so much stuff coming from her in 2012-2015 that for some reason the wait between Honeymoon and Lust for life felt to me like 5 years... It was just 1 year 10 months 

And I felt the same between LFL and NFR so I'm not sure how I would survive

Those early Lana stanning days were heaven because she was both making new content (and music videos!) and we were discovering old stuff as well

I don't know where to post this, but I just found out that out of everyone in hip hop, they only did one remix of one song. That is so fxcking sad. She deserved so much better than that. 

after dream i had today i'm manifesting 90s electronic/alt-rock/pop rock/trip hop/hip-hop/electronic rock record. kind of Gorillaz and Radiohead vibes. in this dream Lana exclusively played new song at concert having vibe of late 90s kinda upbeat mix of alt-rock, electronica with hip hop feeling. after performance OB deluxe version appeared with 4 new songs (Zodiac, SYTH, song from concert and fourth new track). song instantly became fans and critics favourite and started petitions and demand to LDR10 should have sound like that. no wonder. it sounded amazing, production was literally god tier and it was catchy as hell.

6 hours ago, notthatdreamy said:

A random delusional wish that's never coming true in a million years but... Whatever was going on with Bellevue, I want a whole album of that. Whatever that is. Give me more of it.

ok but honestly i love bellevue! some of her laptop demos have very interesting composition and i really hope she goes back and reuses some of them (just like how she did with 'old money' and 'methamphetamines') because some of those melodies would be absolutely great with proper production :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

3 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

after dream i had today i'm manifesting 90s electronic/alt-rock/pop rock/trip hop/hip-hop/electronic rock record. kind of Gorillaz and Radiohead vibes. in this dream Lana exclusively played new song at concert having vibe of late 90s kinda upbeat mix of alt-rock, electronica with hip hop feeling. after performance OB deluxe version appeared with 4 new songs (Zodiac, SYTH, song from concert and fourth new track). song instantly became fans and critics favourite and started petitions and demand to LDR10 should have sound like that. no wonder. it sounded amazing, production was literally god tier and it was catchy as hell.

This!! I'd like to see some Gorillaz, Radiohead, Portishead, PJ Harvey, all the 90s alt vibes! :flutter:

url%5D

27 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

i want these vibes for ldr10:blush3:

exactly :true: it is incredible what she can do with her voice. Wish we had more rock songs.... she sounds so damn good :krylie:

With how much she's in the studio (even between tour dates) we'll have at least a single by spring :thumb3:

Other than HM -> Love taking a bit longer, we only have had to wait around a year from album to next record's first song :true:

Spoiler

UV June 2014 -> HM title track in the summer of 2015

LFL July 2017 -> MAC & VB in September 2018

NFR August 2019 -> LMLYLAW October 2020

BB October 2021 -> DYKTTATUOB December 2022

Ocean Blvd March 2023 -> LDRX first single in May 2024 ? :creepna2:

giphy.gif

What if Lana just scraps the country thing and then surprises us with another style of music? 

Honestly what if she does a Vashti Bunyan type of vibe?

Just now, Cherriwinkle said:

What if Lana just scraps the country thing and then surprises us with another style of music? 

Honestly what if she does a Vashti Bunyan type of vibe?

Lana would fuck this song up so good mmmmm

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif