Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, White Dress said:

But it’s most realistic 

Idk if realism can apply to speculation over an unreleased/unannounced album. Pls leave rationality at the log in page and join me in welcoming Rick Nowles as LDR 10’s main producer :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I keep going back and forth on if I want a country album lol I actually love the stand by your man cover and think an album with the mix of this vibe + let the light in would be really cute:agree2:

also im desperate for melodic songs so tbh I would prefer this over a fingertips style album any day…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 hours ago, Mer said:

Idk if realism can apply to speculation over an unreleased/unannounced album. Pls leave rationality at the log in page and join me in welcoming Rick Nowles as LDR 10’s main producer :true:

it's funny - 4 albums in with Jack (counting Violets) and zero hits on Billboard 100 as a solo artist. Meanwhile, an unreleased with Rick drops and it's charting for 3 weeks - longest since High by the Beach. Something's fishy with that.

We know he can make hits for Taylor etc. not inplying he's not pulling the weight, they're collabs are fire, but I wonder if lana would have bigger songs if she got back w rick or hayne

I love this thread so much I want to shove it up my ass <3

:twirls:

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

5 hours ago, White Dress said:

I’m gonna realistic and say we are gonna get an album that is a mix of Fingertips style spontaneity and Let The Light In style instrumentation. Grandiose still but not like the swooping balladry of the title track, Sweet, The Grants, etc. I think it’ll be more “casual”.

Is this what I want? No. But it’s most realistic 

Your "realistic" guesses are wrong. We all know that lana is dropping a rap album just because she can.

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

it's funny - 4 albums in with Jack (counting Violets) and zero hits on Billboard 100 as a solo artist. Meanwhile, an unreleased with Rick drops and it's charting for 3 weeks - longest since High by the Beach. Something's fishy with that.

We know he can make hits for Taylor etc. not inplying he's not pulling the weight, they're collabs are fire, but I wonder if lana would have bigger songs if she got back w rick or hayne

She couldn't care less about charts :thumb2:and the Ocean Blvd singles would have charted if she released them on a Friday. But it makes no sense to care about charts as a Lana fan anyway :true:

giphy.gif

I dreamed the first single was a song in the vein of Holding Out for A Hero, it was cinematic but very epic and the MV was cowboy-themed. In one scene, Lana was riding a horse through a storm and in another, she was fighting with Nikki Lane under the rain :bebe: :xgiggle: There were also motorcycles at one point. :justride2: She also reused the line "I've got guns in the summertime and horses too" in the intro, but it was echoed weirdly, autotuned and drowned in synths. 

Ngl it was bad. Thank god I'm no musician nor creative director :stareney2:

7 hours ago, barttttender said:

Oup. Look at how you devoured

9 minutes ago, Mash Tragic said:

I dreamed the first single was a song in the vein of Holding Out for A Hero, it was cinematic but very epic and the MV was cowboy-themed. In one scene, Lana was riding a horse through a storm and in another, she was fighting with Nikki Lane under the rain :bebe: :xgiggle: There were also motorcycles at one point. :justride2: She also reused the line "I've got guns in the summertime and horses too" in the intro, but it was echoed weirdly, autotuned and drowned in synths. 

now I need this :defeated:

I dreamed she gave us a psychedelic trip hop masterpiece song that was 7 minutes long and she was wailing and scatting and there was so much reverb and the music video switched between black and white and these luscious pink-purple-teal-orange trippy shots.

i didn’t actually dream it but im manifesting it :hair:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

11 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I dreamed she gave us a psychedelic trip hop masterpiece song that was 7 minutes long and she was wailing and scatting and there was so much reverb and the music video switched between black and white and these luscious pink-purple-teal-orange trippy shots.

i didn’t actually dream it but im manifesting it :hair:

Reminds me of that dream I had a long time ago where she had the big-ass 70s afro hair and a sparkly disco white jumpsuit :bebe: I think I posted it somewhere, can't remember if it's the COCC or the BB thread, but yeah, I'm manifesting your dream over the cowboy thing :awkney:

55 minutes ago, Mash Tragic said:

and write in inst a month later that it was expensive:wink:

8 hours ago, barttttender said:

doin time 600m streams and nfr pulling 3m daily streams it's really not about who she works with it's about how she/her team decides to promote an album 

even a&w had potential to be a hit but its success was shortlived because of the lack of promo 

13 hours ago, White Dress said:

’m gonna realistic and say we are gonna get an album that is a mix of Fingertips style spontaneity and Let The Light In style instrumentation. Grandiose still but not like the swooping balladry of the title track, Sweet, The Grants, etc. I think it’ll be more “casual”.

I wouldn't be mad about this. In fact, this might just be my ideal next record from her.

1 hour ago, Mash Tragic said:

I had a similar dream like a year ago. Lana and Nikki left a supermarket, they were wearing all their sparkly cowboy costume and shit and they were singing in the parking lot with some weird cars and motorcycles. It was like an afternoon too and the video quality was clear, I remember that. They drank lemonade too if I remember it right and perhaps the song was about lemonades too. 

url%5D