Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I don’t mind if she keeps her producers if she tunnel title tracks them (makes them all work together) but I also want some new blood in the studio.

"Don’t forget me"

I feel like LDR10 will be something special.. i mean it’s her 10th album and i feel like this is the start of a new era, the first era was AKA/BTD - LFL, the title “Lust For Life” is like the opposite of “Born To Die” and it ended with “out of the black, into the blue” 

the second era was NFR-Ocean Blvd,  ocean blvd ends with the sample of venice bitch, both LFL and Ocean Blvd feel like the “transitional” albums of her discography:legend:

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

20 minutes ago, DancingInTheMoonlight said:

I feel like LDR10 will be something special.. i mean it’s her 10th album and i feel like this is the start of a new era, the first era was AKA/BTD - LFL, the title “Lust For Life” is like the opposite of “Born To Die” and it ended with “out of the black, into the blue” 

the second era was NFR-Ocean Blvd,  ocean blvd ends with the sample of venice bitch, both LFL and Ocean Blvd feel like the “transitional” albums of her discography:legend:

I believe in the same thing as well. Although, i always recall when she was teasing ocean blvd with the hashtag #ldrx and everyone corrected her (even her managers and neil krug that made another hashtag with #ldr9). What if the production and the intention of ocean blvd was supposed to be the ''special one'' because she thought that it was her tenth record? (its kind reasonable because there are a lot of ways of interpreting that if you consider, paradise, aka, violets, etc)  Either way, i think she messed up and i don't know if she will make an effort to do it correctly. If it happens to be special it feels that it will much more expontaneous than planned and im putting all my hopes on that.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

9 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I believe in the same thing as well. Although, i always recall when she was teasing ocean blvd with the hashtag #ldrx and everyone corrected her (even her managers and neil krug that made another hashtag with #ldr9). What if the production and the intention of ocean blvd was supposed to be the ''special one'' because she thought that it was her tenth record? (its kind reasonable because there are a lot of ways of interpreting that if you consider, paradise, aka, violets, etc)  Either way, i think she messed up and i don't know if she will make an effort to do it correctly. If it happens to be special it feels that it will much more expontaneous than planned and im putting all my hopes on that.

the number of her albums feel so confusing… like do we include paradise? or violets? i think she considers AKA to be her first album because she mentioned it as her first album at the women’s billboard awards .. maybe she considers paradise as its own album and that’s why she thinks Ocean Blvd is her 10th album, or maybe it was just a typo? but regardless of what album is her 10th one, i still feel like the next one is the start of a new era 

17 minutes ago, DancingInTheMoonlight said:

the number of her albums feel so confusing… like do we include paradise? or violets? i think she considers AKA to be her first album because she mentioned it as her first album at the women’s billboard awards .. maybe she considers paradise as its own album and that’s why she thinks Ocean Blvd is her 10th album, or maybe it was just a typo? but regardless of what album is her 10th one, i still feel like the next one is the start of a new era 

She considers Violet as an album but as seen on her race jacket merch, she includes paradise there not aka

url%5D

She was in the studio with Jack when she announced the Tour around the World Leg 2 dates so I reckon it's likely she was working with him on some ideas for the next album.

Rick has been commenting on her posts and posting a lot about her recently, I don't know if that means anything or if he's just showing off his good work

1 hour ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I think its pretty clear Lana counts 

1. BtD

2. Paradise

3. UV

4. HM

5. LfL

6. NFR

7. VBBOTG

8. CotCC

9. BB

10. OB

Screenshot-2023-09-11-at-4-12-04-PM.png

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

4 hours ago, GrenadineGrass said:

she was acting like tunnel was her 10th album cause she counts violet (not aka), even though no one else does... not her label, not her managers, not her fans... she's quirky like that. and no she is not that girl to be thinking like oh it's my 10th album it should be special in some way. but she is definitely the girl to be saying shit like "#ldr10. but actually 11. if you know you know." when that comes out :bebe: 

34 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

She first announced it as "X" hashtag, then later changed it to 9th album. I remember she replied "10 if you count violet" to Elle when she commented LDR9 is coming

The fact that I'm the reason behind the never-ending LDR9 vs LDR10 debate haunts me.

THIS will be LDR10 x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

lana can do anything with this album and it’s so exciting. after bb, dykttatuob made sense, it was a logical transition. still kept a piano-heavy sound with similar songwriting style, though with more experimentation and different genres. now with ldr10 she can go anywhere…dykttatuob has a lot of variety after all. more dark sounds like a&w or candy necklace. more trap like peppers or fishtail. more acoustic songs like let the light in. or go in a completely different direction and do country. who knows.

i will say though, i just want it to be cohesive. dykttatuob feels a bit messy to me because it’s everything in one album, so there’s a lot of hits but also a lot of skips. i want the next album to stick to a sound/genre – with variety of course but not like how dykttatuob was trap bops mixed with sentimental ballads mixed with a pastor yelling mixed with a grungy guitar song. very all over the place and made the album not age well for me. looking back at btd, hm, uv, and nfr i really love how they had a certain sound throughout and they were polished overall. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

lana can do anything with this album and it’s so exciting. after bb, dykttatuob made sense, it was a logical transition. still kept a piano-heavy sound with similar songwriting style, though with more experimentation and different genres. now with ldr10 she can go anywhere…dykttatuob has a lot of variety after all. more dark sounds like a&w or candy necklace. more trap like peppers or fishtail. more acoustic songs like let the light in. or go in a completely different direction and do country. who knows.

i will say though, i just want it to be cohesive. dykttatuob feels a bit messy to me because it’s everything in one album, so there’s a lot of hits but also a lot of skips. i want the next album to stick to a sound/genre – with variety of course but not like how dykttatuob was trap bops mixed with sentimental ballads mixed with a pastor yelling mixed with a grungy guitar song. very all over the place and made the album not age well for me. looking back at btd, hm, uv, and nfr i really love how they had a certain sound throughout and they were polished overall. 

100% agree!!!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

well..

well what :candy:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

this is exactly what i think  :smile:

Even though chemtrails is my least favourite Lana album I would actually be so happy for the next album to be the country and western thing.. never thought I would want that but I think she would actually do some fantastic mournful country covers. I can see it being unexpectedly popular