Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

What happened to DNC though. Was it a song or Ocean Blvd's original concept? Didn't LDR Village's boss hint that we will have DNC merch? We didn't though :crossed:

If it's a song...I manifest it on the new album.

That user who made us think that they were an insider was genius for naming DNC as Devil Never Cries :wowcry: idk their name but I remember them from my lurking days

url%5D

48 minutes ago, Tana Mongeau said:

Was expecting to click on their account and see 

Banned

i wish i could ban users for pretending they have stuff for attention when in reality they have nothing <3 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i wish i could ban users for pretending they have stuff for attention when in reality they have nothing <3 

So that Nectar person then with the dark web IP grabber :eartha: 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

1 hour ago, Embach said:

What happened to DNC though. Was it a song or Ocean Blvd's original concept? Didn't LDR Village's boss hint that we will have DNC merch? We didn't though :crossed:

That user who made us think that they were an insider was genius for naming DNC as Devil Never Cries :wowcry: idk their name but I remember them from my lurking days

I think LDRVillage never knew anything about its real meaning and were just like "well since you like it and Lana wore it I guess we can turn it into merch" :hide:

Everything about DNC was so suspicious but I think it will remain a mystery :bebe:

giphy.gif

On 9/12/2023 at 4:29 PM, mrborntolose said:

omgggg spill!!!!

also where the fuck did tha title Zodiac come from???

The title Zodiac came from the snippets of her unleaked song “purify me”. At one point ppl started calling the song “zodiac” bc in one of the snippets she has a lyric that mentions the zodiac killer.  

7 hours ago, Embach said:

imo, dnc was a concept that ONLY LANA KNEW, she probably just ordered in a shopping mall to do the patch for her jacket and used a image of the nfr jacket as a reference. I think it was supposed to be a initial title for ocean blvd album maybe but it never made it to the cut. (Maybe she started to do de ocean blvd title track and realized that it fitted better with what she was envisioning and took aside the original idea.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

45 minutes ago, LanaLuvr said:

The title Zodiac came from the snippets of her unleaked song “purify me”. At one point ppl started calling the song “zodiac” bc in one of the snippets she has a lyric that mentions the zodiac killer.  

No lol 

the lyric says “serial killer” and floridakil0s (the only person we know that has the song) said the title was Zodiac. 

Del Norte County

Death Never Came

Deadly Night Cypress

Deep North Country

Devil Never Cries

we need a survivor game for DNC guesses

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

4 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

No lol 

the lyric says “serial killer” and floridakil0s (the only person we know that has the song) said the title was Zodiac. 

thanks for letting me know I didn’t know that. Is floridakil0s on twitter or what social is that user from? Thx lol

8 minutes ago, LanaLuvr said:

thanks for letting me know I didn’t know that. Is floridakil0s on twitter or what social is that user from? Thx lol

@fl0r1dakil0s :dua:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Donkey Kong’s Nuts are Clean

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️