Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I think LDRVillage never knew anything about its real meaning and were just like "well since you like it and Lana wore it I guess we can turn it into merch" :hide:

Everything about DNC was so suspicious but I think it will remain a mystery :bebe:

8 hours ago, GrenadineGrass said:

imo, dnc was a concept that ONLY LANA KNEW, she probably just ordered in a shopping mall to do the patch for her jacket and used a image of the nfr jacket as a reference. I think it was supposed to be a initial title for ocean blvd album maybe but it never made it to the cut. (Maybe she started to do de ocean blvd title track and realized that it fitted better with what she was envisioning and took aside the original idea.

It goes deeper than that...LDR Village made the DNC jacket custom for Lana and took all those pictures as promotion and then just....nothing ever came of it :bebe:

There's a whole thread about it if anyone wants to know more lol

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

9 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I do think DNC was Del Norte County but it had nothing to do with an album. Someone really needs to ask her tho

Del Norte Coast made more sense for me because of the beach wave design on that patch 🌊

url%5D

Serious question but as far as wondering what DNC meant and if it will be connected to a future project like LDR10, could Ricardo just simply ask her next time he talks to her? I am only calling him out because he is at 9 out of 10 shows and talks to her frequently. Not sure if he has an account on here, (figured he would since its the #1 site for Lana fans?) but seriously.... does he ever ask about this stuff? I am not saying to read a list of questions off to Lana but it would be extremely easy to just casually say 'hey, remember at the variety awards you wore that jacket? did that mean anything?" or like "do you think you would ever release Serial Killer?.... (instead of straight up asking about an unreleased album) but yeah... I know he mentioned there would be a surprise at one of the last shows that Byron allegedly told him and then nothing happened and he never followed up so... not sure if he is a trustworthy person but I figured why not see if Lana's fav fan could be somewhat helpful for the small questions we have before it's the year 2035 and we still do not know what DNC means...I don't even think he would have to ask in person, he could hit up her DMs asking about DNC just out of curiosity and guaranteed she would respond (unless she still plans to use the acronym then maybe not)

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Not to get all anal, but technically it's not a trilogy if each segment has four albums...LDR Tetralogies coming for our wigs tho 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Not to get all anal, but technically it's not a trilogy if each segment has four albums...LDR Tetralogies coming for our wigs tho 

yeah i noticed that, but maybe they meant to say BTD-UV-HM and NFR-COTCC-BB are the trilogies excluding LFL & Tunnel because they’re the “transitional” ones? Idk

Anyways i’m very excited for LDR10 :hair: 

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

48 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Lana del Rey has truly become a religion as folks try to find meaning in every action, see patterns in unrelated things and look for miracles.

she’s our religion, she’s how we’re living, when we make theories and stream her music all day she’s how we pray:hair:

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

girl WHAT era :defeated: she dropped candy necklace mv and dipped :hair:

Okay YES the visuals are lacking but we got so many cute interviews and magazine shoots alongside a great album plus a tour. Not to mention how happy she seems lately :crai:

4 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

girl WHAT era :defeated: she dropped candy necklace mv and dipped :hair:

4 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

Okay YES the visuals are lacking but we got so many cute interviews and magazine shoots alongside a great album plus a tour. Not to mention how happy she seems lately :crai:

I’m with TropicoKitten on that one. True, the era has been anything but fed by Lana herself since CN’s MV, but the music is so rich, so grand. It’s her first album, since Norman, that I return to almost every day. The songs I « liked » the least (or that were maybe a bit too intense for casual listening) are now the ones I look forward the most when I press play. It’s really one of her best.