Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, Embach said:

When Lana's new album is called Never Forget :ma: or like Forgive Never Forget or Always Forgive Never Forget some shit like that. I wouldn't even wonder if she has a song like that already

You forgive you forget but you never let it go

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

I know most people dislike the interludes but I really love them! I just wish she would do something like Burnt Norton because I love poetic/poetry interludes. I would like it even more if she used one of her poems from "Behind the iron gates -  insights from an institution". I would want it to sound like what she did for the recording of violet.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

I don't think the covers album is that near tho... they asked about it and she mentioned that she liked the idea (and we kinda knew it already) but it's probably not the next project in line.

But I do think something unrelated to LDR10 is coming before it as teased by insiders some months ago now... unless it's scrapped :bebe:

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

no interludes

Imo interludes are fillers. Like I love Burnt Norton - probably the only interlude of hers I love but the reason I'm against interludes is that they take a good spot of another outtake that could've been amazing :ohno: I kinda hate when there are a lot of interludes in albuns though but not gonna lie I love interludes as intros or outros of the album though, that makes the most sense to me :mj2:

url%5D

Manifesting: 

- Album trailer

- 3 music videos 

- At least one Instagram Livestream ( on  release day for example)

- A radio premiere with an actual interview 

- TV performance in which she slays 

- she continues with amazing magazine photoshoots & interviews

:pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 hours ago, Jakk said:

I’ve become obsessed with Zach Bryan’s album lately. If he follows Lana and posted Ride he must be pretty influenced by her or looks up to her. I would love them to work together. 

I would prefer an album with little to no features though.

I kind of hope the writer that she was talking about was Zach since she follows him back. I wouldn’t mind a collab between them. His song with Kacey Musgraves is really good and has Americana influences. 

literally manifesting the bare minimum of an album trailer

I understand the drama around Tunnel and why we didn't get one last time, but we haven't got an album trailer since NFR and that is a CRIME

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i really love jon batiste interlude, but imagine if it were a full-length song :ohno: i think we can do without interludes for ldr10, i'm not a huge fan of interludes in general and they do feel like filler

I don't hate interludes, but if they don't add anything to the album, I don't see the point of including them.

Burnt Norton is perfect because it divides the album and fits with the concept. Jon Batiste Interlude works great after Candy Necklace because it has the same vibe of the song.

But The Trio and Judah Smith Interlude... :awkney:

28 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I understand the drama around Tunnel and why we didn't get one last time, but we haven't got an album trailer since NFR and that is a CRIME

I was just thinking that! I need one badly, It would serve even if it was bad since I've been starved of it

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

6 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

I don't hate interludes, but if they don't add anything to the album, I don't see the point of including them.

Burnt Norton is perfect because it divides the album and fits perfectly with the concept. Jon Batiste Interlude works great after Candy Necklace because it has the same vibe of the song.

But The Trio and Judah Smith Interlude... :awkney:

I agree with you. That’s why the titty vinyl is the superior version. And Judah Sm🤮th Interlude set the bar so low that it will FOREVER be Lana’s worst song.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i’m happy for this not to be teased or released anytime soon ive been fed enough lana over the past few years i don’t want to be overfed :teehee:

I think she’s gonna put out American Standards and that’s what she’s been in the studio for. So we will at least have something to tide us over with for a another year or so.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Stargirl Interlude says hello :byeh8rs2:

Interludes are not bad per se, I think if they are well done they can add something to an album, a positive example would be the five interludes in Little Simz Sometimes I Might Be Introvert.  But I don't like interludes if the album is already short and they actually steal space for real songs.

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

i SORT OF count that weird chemtrails single teaser as an album trailer (sort of like LFLs) but still below what we need

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23