Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

that was say yes to heaven

i have no clue what happened to that unreleased album

No an insider teased a surprise a few months ago when Say Yes To Heaven was already out

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

On 10/4/2023 at 8:45 PM, Vertimus said:

I hope the production is better on whatever comes next. I've been listening to Orville Peck's Pony and wonder why Lana can't consistently get that kind of a clean, almost 'live' sound. 

My 2nd fave album of 2022. Bloody love it. 

4 hours ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

she said that this tour made her fall in love with her job again at the last show :crai:

i wonder what the next album is gonna sound like now that she loves doing this again :flutter:

I didn't know she said that....I wonder if that means we will have more upbeat style stuff this time around? We got another taste of that on Tunnel, and it hasn't totally evaporated in NFR-BB either. This might be another new era of music like how NFR was kind of the start of something new- but then again it might be awhile until we have another career shift that significant.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

4 minutes ago, World At War said:

a concert-ready style that'd be perfect for her to tackle on in a new tour

I understand what you mean, but I could never imagine Lana creating a record with a main intention being "concert-friendly". She sees herself as a poet first, as a singer second, and as a performer third, in my belief. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

14 hours ago, x VB said:

No an insider teased a surprise a few months ago when Say Yes To Heaven was already out

which insider? There’s only two actually reliable insiders, and neither one of them have teased anything.

"Don’t forget me"

14 hours ago, x VB said:

So.... where's the big surprise that was coming soon like 3 months ago? :eartha2:

14 hours ago, x VB said:

none of the insiders mentioned such a surprise, it was that Sloth girl who said that Lana was back on Instagram because she had a big surprise to announce... crickets.

1 hour ago, Mer said:

I understand what you mean, but I could never imagine Lana creating a record with a main intention being "concert-friendly". She sees herself as a poet first, as a singer second, and as a performer third, in my belief. 

concur.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, World At War said:

I think we're in for another record like chemtrails, lively folk-americana melodies with some country sprinkled in

I think so too: an album similar to Chemtrails, but with a few new producers who know more about Americana music than Jack.