Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 hours ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

💯 But I prefer her more sexy stripper inner-slut inducing kind of music like cherry, freak, etc can't think I like any more of off top of my head cuz I'm like a Canadian Tire about the pain but like yeah you guys know what I mean when I mean like that music that just makes you want to get down and dirty on a fucking Pole

Cola is her ultimate sexy stripper inner slut track

I miss that lana. But most of all i miss the pop and hip hop lana

On 10/8/2023 at 11:37 PM, ivory almond said:

since the release of ocean blvd, ive been believing in a surf rock album with a warm summer/70s color scheme, and with this new ai thing, i can finally show you guys what ive been picturing this whole time:

IMG-4301.jpg

Album with vibes like this would fill the void in my soul

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

I wonder if we are going to get any features this time around, bc tbh I want a non-feature album this time...

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

I had a dream about Lana and I vividly remember that it came out that an unreleased collection would be coming in 4 months...someone on her team had said "only 4 more months until this new music" and the headlines were buzzinnnnn' ... so.... LDR10 around February or March? 

Heartaglows Lana Del Rey GIF - Heartaglows Lana Del Rey Stan Twitter -  Discover & Share GIFs

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Okay wait - I had a dream last night of ldr11. I don't remember the tracks but one, but I remember the vibe of it. It was very late night beachy, and it was like, soft and comforting. Though the one song I remember was kind of a sample of ride, but with snow on the beach vibes?? I just remember her singing some of snow on the beach lyrics, but with the intro to ride being present through out the song.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

6 hours ago, Orville Peck said:

Track 10 - Pink Cadillac (feat. Bruce Springsteen) :true:

honestly the fact she hasn’t done a song with bruce yet is criminal 

his song with jack is so good 

2 hours ago, brandon said:

honestly the fact she hasn’t done a song with bruce yet is criminal 

his song with jack is so good 

I'm kinda thinking a duet with Adele would be be incredible. They're kind of like two sides of the same coin. With a good producer, I think this might be song of the year kinda stuff. 

Any takers?

25 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If she doesn’t do some scatting on the next album I might honestly truly legitimately really kill myself like… her little badadadaaa doOOOoooDoodoooooOooo DAdadadaaaa oh my godddd I LIVE FOR THAT. give me some Brooklyn baby realness mother I AM BEGGING YOU. WE NEED A VANITY RECORD

Be careful with that word around here.. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS