Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 10/16/2023 at 1:39 PM, honey dew said:

I don't want to yuck your yum but these 4 vibes on one album would be... Well let's just say interesting

1 person would like an album like that, and that would be me.

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

So Honeymouns said Pearl Watch Me, Ring A Bell & Pyscho Lifeguard are  real Ocean Blvd outtakes. I don't know why but I always thought they weren't real songs & just titles or alt titles:bebe:  Maybe I'm having a dumb moment right now or I'm late to the party :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

So Honeymouns said Pearl Watch Me, Ring A Bell & Pyscho Lifeguard are  real Ocean Blvd outtakes. I don't know why but I always thought they weren't real songs & just titles or alt titles:bebe:  Maybe I'm having a dumb moment right now or I'm late to the party :bebe:

She said 

At first, the title was definitely going to be Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd, and then I fucking panicked and I went to Neil’s house and said, “I know this is fucked up, but I’ve changed the title. It’s going to now be called, ‘Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard.’” He was like, “What the fuck?” I was like, “I’m not telling anyone. Just mock it up.” He mocked it up, but we realized that maybe it was a bit much to have six titles in one.

so there should be 6 song titles in that one title according to her 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

16 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

She said 

At first, the title was definitely going to be Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd, and then I fucking panicked and I went to Neil’s house and said, “I know this is fucked up, but I’ve changed the title. It’s going to now be called, ‘Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard.’” He was like, “What the fuck?” I was like, “I’m not telling anyone. Just mock it up.” He mocked it up, but we realized that maybe it was a bit much to have six titles in one.

so there should be 6 song titles in that one title according to her 

So it's probably:

Ocean Blvd

Pearl

Watch Me on

Ring a Bell

Psycho

Lifeguard

url%5D

On 10/20/2023 at 7:48 PM, Ocean Boulevard said:

Is there a receipt you could provide from Honeymouns?

21 hours ago, Embach said:

So it's probably:

Ocean Blvd

Pearl

Watch Me on

Ring a Bell

Psycho

Lifeguard

That wouldn’t make sense.. I think it would be something like:

DYKTTATUOB

Pearl

Watch me on Ring a Bell