Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

does anyone know what font this is? I had a dream Lana posted the album cover and the name of the album was in this font, the aesthetic was a 60s or 70s hippie?-country mix and she was with her cats, it was cute… and then i woke up  tdxJ4QF.jpg

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

11 minutes ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

does anyone know what font this is? I had a dream Lana posted the album cover and the name of the album was in this font, the aesthetic was a 60s or 70s hippie?-country mix and she was with her cats, it was cute… and then i woke up  tdxJ4QF.jpg

oh lana stans and their dreams:brigitte:

16 minutes ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

does anyone know what font this is? I had a dream Lana posted the album cover and the name of the album was in this font, the aesthetic was a 60s or 70s hippie?-country mix and she was with her cats, it was cute… and then i woke up  

makin an AI concept for this rn dw

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Honestly Rick slayed with the work he did up until LFL. LFL was just Urgh… the production does not hit on a lot of the songs and it’s a bit jarring tbh. Was then and still is now. In saying that, Jack’s work is limited by Lana atm, imo. She needs to do a full album of A&W/Peppers/Cinnamon/FIILY/TT/VB style stuff for Jack to really work his magic

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

8 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Honestly Rick slayed with the work he did up until LFL. LFL was just Urgh… the production does not hit on a lot of the songs and it’s a bit jarring tbh. Was then and still is now. In saying that, Jack’s work is limited by Lana atm, imo. She needs to do a full album of A&W/Peppers/Cinnamon/FIILY/TT/VB style stuff for Jack to really work his magic

Psychodelic folk from Lana would eat so bad. :worship:

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Every time I read LFL slander, as a die hard LFL stan, every cell in my body feels terrible pain, sorry, no hate lmao I just needed to say that

lana-del-rey-crying.gif

url%5D

10 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

She needs to do a full album of A&W/Peppers/Cinnamon/FIILY/TT/VB style stuff for Jack to really work his magic

maybe I'm the only one, but I don't really like the production on most of these songs :bebe:

1 hour ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

and that's the only example you can give in favour of Jack

Why bother listing many examples when I can just name one song to prove my point. It can be Venice Bitch or A&W or Chemtrails or some other song. 

Or I can quote Lana.

4.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95219aav6nq65tuvupdma

10 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

If only that vocals can be heard clean and not MUFFLED:lolno2:

They can be heard much better since they're not drenched in cheap reverb. Thank you Jack!

18 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Listening to what Jack has done for Florence, it's clear he can do big, bombastic songs. You're right, it's kind of Lana's doing and we need more of what she gave with Peppers/A&W/Cinnamon/VB. I really liked Chemtrails after time passed because it felt like that twisty, weird style that VB and FIILY gave, those guitars and band-y sound. 

Don't get me wrong, Ocean Blvd feels like the cultivation of what she's been going towards for a while and i love it, but i want her to dive further into that weirdness

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole