Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I wonder if this is like W Magazine where we got (probably coincidentally) glimpses of the next album's aesthetics (black and white, simplicity and vulnerability, boobs).

It kinda fits her Americana description for the upcoming album but there's some pictures more on the glam side. I know the majority of these photoshoots have minimal input from the artist but I like to speculate :hide:

I wish they asked her a bit about music but well... maybe there are some surprises coming not necessarily about a new album but a side project anyway :brows:

giphy.gif

omg she looks so stunning :wub: the red vape strikes again but i love how she’s a multiple drink girly bc same 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I had a dream last night that she announced the title of LDR10 would be “My Love” as she wanted to go for something shorter this time. & with the recent interview, though it didn’t really touch on an upcoming project.. I feel like something is brewing x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I had a dream last night that she announced the title of LDR10 would be “My Love” as she wanted to go for something shorter this time. & with the recent interview, though it didn’t really touch on an upcoming project.. I feel like something is brewing x

Omg how awesome, imagine if My Love sounds like Florence's song the same name, a baroque disco masterpiece! (In my delulu but manifesting era) :oprah4:

url%5D

26 minutes ago, Embach said:

Omg how awesome, imagine if My Love sounds like Florence's song the same name, a baroque disco masterpiece! (In my delulu but manifesting era) :oprah4:

I could so see LDR10 sounding like Dance Fever 

17 hours ago, Elle said:

IMG-4352.jpg

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Tbh I don't think that she will release LDR10 in 2024.

So I made up a timeline of events leading up to LDR10. I actually want to hear what yall think will happen, so please create your own timelines.

Here is mine:

• 2023 - early February --> radio silence (when it comes to the topic of LDR10)
  • mid to late February - late March / early April --> her saying that she is working on "something"
  • early to mid April - mid July --> small teases (like her saying: "she is back in the studio")
  • late July --> confirmation of LDR10
  • August - late October --> more information and updates about LDR10
  • early November - end of 2024 --> possible release of a track from the album (like we saw with OB)
  • sometime in 2025 --> release of LDR10

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

no.

LDR10 is psychedelic experimental electronic lo-fi album mixed with trip hop, shoegaze, alternative rock, hip hop and dark demonic ambient with dreamy cinematic vibes and touch of psychedelic country and punk rock. very angry and explicit record full of grief, regards, crying and being pissed at the same time. only 2-3 tracks being calmer :lanahairflip4:

front-pearl.jpg

back-pearl.jpg

I think it's safe to speculate that either the joint album with nikki lane or standards & classics might be on the way this time

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, daylight nightmare said:

no.

LDR10 is psychedelic experimental electronic lo-fi album mixed with trip hop, shoegaze, alternative rock, hip hop and dark demonic ambient with dreamy cinematic vibes and touch of psychedelic country and punk rock. very angry and explicit record full of grief, regards, crying and being pissed at the same time. only 2-3 tracks being calmer :lanahairflip4:

front-pearl.jpg

she already released psycho lifeguard tho:

On 10/8/2023 at 5:37 PM, ivory almond said:

IMG-4301.jpg

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

4 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I think it's safe to speculate that either the joint album with nikki lane or standards & classics might be on the way this time

Even if they are on the way (I’m also confused why people think this?) those albums are not going to be considered LDR10

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

15 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Even if they are on the way (I’m also confused why people think this?) those albums are not going to be considered LDR10

well that shoot she and nicki did with the horses seems to be for Something… as they asked the photographer to take down the pictures.. so album cover perhaps 

and then iirc she was asked about the covers album recently and she insinuated she had plentyyyy of them recorded she just hasn’t gotten around to putting them together and releasing them so… that feels like it could come whenever she feels like putting it out

4 hours ago, daylight nightmare said:

no.

front-pearl.jpg

back-pearl.jpg

Manifesting this

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

3 hours ago, taco truck said:

I think this because she's been performing with nikki lane and other country musicians + that photoshoot of them with the horses that wasn't supposed to come out yet + the overall vibes from the harper's photoshoot (we ended up getting a hint of the ocean blvd vibes from that W magazine photoshoot)

yeah they're not gonna be LDR10, but we still have no idea which project we should expect to come out next. if they're ever gonna come out lol just speculation

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg