Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

What new producers do u wish lana to work with? Aaron Dessner is currently on my top list, he always uses different types of instruments and they all sound great, also he’s VERY GOOD with orchestra and piano :willcut: 

Dessner too, Tobias Jesso Jr and Tame Impala

url%5D

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I'd be shocked if she isn't on Ozempic or another similar GLP med 😭 Half of LA is on it.. and Lana's lost at least like 30 pounds recently

oh lana is definitely not on ozempic, she been slowly losing weight. with ozempic you lose a massive amount of weight in a short period of time. if lana was indeed on ozempic, she would've started it like last week lol. not to be gross but you can really tell when someone is on ozempic, i.e. xtina & kim petras, two very clear examples of celebrities on ozempic. nothing wrong with being on ozempic tho, if one wants to be on meds then you go girl! nothing wrong with gaining weight too

People really thinking chemtrails was her best? The bar for our standards has gotten so low since BTD/UV/HM era :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

19 minutes ago, Embach said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The tiring COTCC country discussion, dreams discussion, the tiring weight discussion. We're only 200 pages and this thread has seen the world a lot :oprah8:

I thought of Paradise era strings today, and it would be nice to see her working with Dan Heath on LDR10 again :wub:

I NEED her to work with Dan Heath again… Drew’s strings just don’t hit the same:angie:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

why we here

Bc everyone has something to say about stuff that has nothing to do with LDR10

We need a full Zach Dawes album period 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

We need a full Zach Dawes album period 

Oh u get it :sass:

he’s so underrated, we got california, dealer, thunder, black bathing suit, text book, and candy necklace out of him :oprah9: and they all sound GREAT

22 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

What new producers do u wish lana to work with? Aaron Dessner is currently on my top list, he always uses different types of instruments and they all sound great, also he’s VERY GOOD with orchestra and piano :willcut: 

Mark Ronson, so they can recreate their TLY demo :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

People really thinking chemtrails was her best? The bar for our standards has gotten so low since BTD/UV/HM era :eartha:

I really think all her albums are so different I struggle to compare them, a different album for whatever mood I’m in! I love them all! BTD is probably my least streamed album now.. but then paradise I stream songs from regularly 

chemtrails is really chill and has no skips for me so I do listen to that one often! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

TBH. I hope she's over this "raw sound" she's done for the past 4 albums... It was cool with NFR but it's very tired now. 

I hope she goes for a more polished sound this era -- I think a nu-metal sound like with what she did with Serene Queen would be sooooooo cool but I doubt she'd ever do that again.

She has so much potential to experiment with her music but she's been very narrow-minded recently which is disappointing to see considering BTD-NFR all have completely different sounds and NFR-OB are basically the same just in different fonts...

I am simply just manifesting she steps out of her comfort zone again :oprah3:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

4 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

TBH. I hope she's over this "raw sound" she's done for the past 4 albums... It was cool with NFR but it's very tired now. 

I hope she goes for a more polished sound this era -- I think a nu-metal sound like with what she did with Serene Queen would be sooooooo cool but I doubt she'd ever do that again.

She has so much potential to experiment with her music but she's been very narrow-minded recently which is disappointing to see considering BTD-NFR all have completely different sounds and NFR-OB are basically the same just in different fonts...

A few months ago she said she’s finally excited for her career after her not being excited for 10 years, but then she says “I’m tired now” in her latest interview, she’s so unexpected these last eras, I think that’s why I don’t find ocean blvd cohesive, she probably had many ideas and kept changing them but ended up adding them together 

27 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

i’d be super intrigued to hear her work with someone like tame impala on some full acid trip type of sound :wub:

4 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

the voice memo recordings need to go i’m sorry