Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

2024 should be for Unreleased collection volume 1 album or the re-release of AKA

i'm fine with LDR10 coming in 2025

I think the LDR x NL album is coming tbh. They did that photoshoot and then they told the photographer to take the pictures down because they weren’t ready for it to be released yet. I know that has to be something music related 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

I think the LDR x NL album is coming tbh. They did that photoshoot and then they told the photographer to take the pictures down because they weren’t ready for it to be released yet. I know that has to be something music related 

not another yeehaw era 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Manifesting mini folk/americana vibe album with beautiful lyrics and vocals in next few months to tide us over for end of year new 18 track masterpiece featuring songs like west cost , a&w, VB, ultraviolence!! 
in the mood for some yeehaw as a snack and 18 track masterpiece as ENTREEE!

8 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

we want aka rerelease featuring a b side!!

aka original tracklist with Trash Magic, Disco, Marilyn (studio version), Wayamaya, Pin Up Galore and Motorcycle Lemonade

a whore can dream.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

15 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

aka original tracklist with Trash Magic, Disco, Marilyn (studio version), Wayamaya, Pin Up Galore and Motorcycle Lemonade

a whore can dream.

i want all the kahne and mertens outtakes:flutter:

my dream is disco being reworked by kahne to be something like oh say can u see and yayo

source.gif

1 hour ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Manifesting mini folk/americana vibe album with beautiful lyrics and vocals in next few months to tide us over for end of year new 18 track masterpiece featuring songs like west cost , a&w, VB, ultraviolence!! 
in the mood for some yeehaw as a snack and 18 track masterpiece as ENTREEE!

yupppp side album release while she tours and then brand new album afterwards

1 hour ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

8 minutes ago, brandon said:

yupppp side album release while she tours and then brand new album afterwards

sonic-the-hedgehog-energetic-dancing-cop

Honestly, I can't predict the direction of this new album but I can tell one thing: I'm so fucking excited for this, Henry Come On sounds beautiful and I love that the vocals are crystal clear in this! :flutter:

url%5D

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

The difference between now and past eras is how long physicals take to make..

LFL physicals didn’t have to come week one, so she could submit the album and then release it pretty quickly while vinyls took a few months.

NFR vinyls only took around 90 days to completely finish pressing, but even one song that was ‘done’  has a different production because the album was submitted and then FIILY was still being worked on 

since covid, vinyls take 6 months to press, that’s why she was finished with Tunnel in September but it didn’t come out until March, and even then it ended up getting delayed a couple weeks

even if she submitted the album today, we’re looking at September at the absolute earliest, which personally for me is fine. I want her to take her time and be proud of the songs she’s made, and I still think we have more surprises coming!

True, vinyls take way longer now than they did 6 years ago. However, it seems that the delay for vinyls is now between 4 and 5 months. So, I’m expecting same rollout as OB: when the album is submitted, the lead and preorder could be happening two months later, making the pre-release around 3 or 4 months (which is tolerable). Many artists have similar rollouts 

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Honestly, I can't predict the direction of this new album but I can tell one thing: I'm so fucking excited for this, Henry Come On sounds beautiful and I love that the vocals are crystal clear in this! :flutter:

That what happens when you don’t get ur mixing done by LAURA :true:

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I could see them doing a single or song together for LDR10. I just hope LDR10 isn’t a full album of Nikki lane :xgiggle:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

6 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I could see them doing a single or song together for LDR10. I just hope LDR10 isn’t a full album of Nikki lane :xgiggle:

I hope Nikki Lame is nowhere near this album:makeup:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

I would like Zach Dawes to produce some songs for this album. California and Thunder are some of my favorite songs of all time, and I love the vibe of these songs.

How is he so underrated when he gave us Thunder, California, dealer, black bathing suit, and candy necklace. :krylie:

3 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I hope Nikki Lame is nowhere near this album:makeup:

She has one of the worst voices I’ve ever heard. Like, genuinely. It’s unbearable, nails on a chalkboard. I don’t understand how she is even a singer or why Lana has anything to do with her unless it’s the Illuminati humiliation ritual LMAOO 

2 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

She has one of the worst voices I’ve ever heard. Like, genuinely. It’s unbearable, nails on a chalkboard. I don’t understand how she is even a singer or why Lana has anything to do with her unless it’s the Illuminati humiliation ritual LMAOO 

i agree i dont want her involved on the album but they've been close friends for 10 years ma

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

i think her voice works quite well with lanas as a compliment, but i can’t listen to solo nikki lane stuff. i want to like her but she’d do better in a band or a duo :awkney2:

i think lana x nikki will be good but i fear lana is too humble again like with snow on the beach and just wont sing enough

giphy.gif

I need Lana to release 12 albums in one year. One each month :true:

Or better yet, 365 albums! One per day! :oprah4:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: