Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

They haven't added any new merch so if it's merch related then maybe discounts sent out via email :bebe:

Edit: Seems they are selling new merch at the Boston show so it's possible they will also add them to the shop and I just can't see them with my method yet.

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

They haven't added any new merch so if it's merch related then maybe discounts sent out via email :bebe:

Maybe they’ll clear up older merch before the Lasso era :adele:

Not me entering the same email I used to initially create my account over a year ago, and STILL getting a “thank you for signing up” email :toofloppy:

this newsletter is a messssss.

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

maybe we won!!!

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

Not me entering the same email I used to initially create my account over a year ago, and STILL getting a “thank you for signing up” email :toofloppy:

this newsletter is a messssss.

Omg I got the thank you-letter too, again! :toofloppy:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

20 minutes ago, fishtails said:

or a tour announcement maybe in more baseball stadiums (even though she said she didn't want to do a stadium tour lol) :true:

if she says she will do something we have to assume she won’t actually do it and if she says she won’t do something we must understand that she will really do it :true:

5 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Omg I got the thank you-letter too, again! :toofloppy:

Like I’ve got an email from them a couple of months ago when the festival merch dropped :thumb2:

the site is still password locked though; which I find very interesting!

"Don’t forget me"

girl by the time i got to the end of typing my birthday message i started talking about the fucking glass ship that can fly lmfaooo idek what i was trying say but i said it  :oprah3:

I see the Hype has calmed down but that motherfucking ugly  picture which is literally blurry??? coming from a Live performance, the new Logo (which looks Baseball inspired) at the corner, "exclusive news"... it's giving Tour announcement + Pre-Sale sign up. If it wasn't for that random "We're not touring stadiums and just taking the money" comment, I'd be 100% sure of a small 4/5 stadium shows + festivals happening, especially with some other random ramblings that are happening...