Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

59 minutes ago, breakingupslowly said:

did anyone see bens new comment? he talked more about the website and what we can expect

he usually says live performances. I think the tour part was a freudian slip. 😂

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

On 8/1/2023 at 10:48 PM, honeymooncd said:

When is she gonna do something with this 

When she's going to post a monthly Question For The Culture letters like a magazine :shh2:

url%5D

26 minutes ago, Embach said:

When she's going to post a monthly Question For The Culture letters like a magazine :shh2:

and on the cover of these magazines, there will be..240c0c8b-d86f-0c86-d8ba-98e7241227d4.jpg

her :oic2:

I don't know if this has been said before so sorry in advance (I couldn't read through all 25 pages of this thread) but I did some research and this website is hosted by Open Stage, if you go to their main page (openstage.live) they explain that it's a platform for artists to map out where their fans are and also send info and polls to fans.

The video at the top of the page is about a Scottish band that wanted to know where their fans wanted them to play so they could book appropriately sized venues... So I really think this has to do with her touring in the future :)

I also don't see the purpose behind the oceanblvd insta account if she's not planning on using it to promote a tour since she's clearly not using it to promote the album itself.

Insiders teased something (SYTH) a few days/weeks (?) before the album and we got the song in May so I guess we'll still have to wait a bit if it's related to more unreleased songs coming or even a full album/compilation :dua:

I guess she will announce something once the tour is over (or at least the summer dates)

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

Well the Oceanblvd account went unused for like 6 months so I guess this will too :stareney:

Well she used that account to announce this news letter, she will use this newsletter to announce another platform in six months, she’ll use that platform to announce another platform in another six months and so on… it will be a perpetual torture experiment for fans.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Now that the tour is mostly over (for now) she has to announce something with it... she was even promoting it with giant QR codes in her Mexico shows :creepna2:

What's funny tho is that they were posting so much about this website but she came back to HM on IG and it's been open ever since so... :hide: if it wasn't for the qrs yesterday I'd think she abandoned the idea already

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Now that the tour is mostly over (for now) she has to announce something with it... she was even promoting it with giant QR codes in her Mexico shows :creepna2:

What's funny tho is that they were posting so much about this website but she came back to HM on IG and it's been open ever since so... :hide: if it wasn't for the qrs yesterday I'd think she abandoned the idea already

I have a feeling that this newsletter thingy and @/oceanblvd is going to be her Taylor Nation thing, like label doing promo for merch and some tiny shit like they do.

url%5D

https://ibb.co/9bQWMrJ

something i didn’t really notice at first but probably has already been said is the fact that it says it will send upcoming gigs to your area. it makes me think she has to do a tour of some sort. especially after putting the QR code on the screen at the first mexico concert. i think it might also be a way for her to find out where she wants to perform next

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

6 hours ago, b0rn2die said:

https://ibb.co/9bQWMrJ

something i didn’t really notice at first but probably has already been said is the fact that it says it will send upcoming gigs to your area. it makes me think she has to do a tour of some sort. especially after putting the QR code on the screen at the first mexico concert. i think it might also be a way for her to find out where she wants to perform next

I am kinda regretting writing down my true country and not the bigger one next to me where all the concerts happen because there is no way she is coming here for a concert I hope you also get notifications for the other concerts 💀

but also exactly what I thought about giving my location

I wonder if she's announcing the new dates here... she still has HM open so I hope is something huge and not just that :um2:

Like cmon we know something is coming I need an announcement :icant:

Maybe now that she has ~ a month break between shows :creepna2:

giphy.gif