Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

27 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

very on-brand tho I guess

ldr passively aggressively pressing every button she sees on her front as she messes with the site that she only discovered its existence now

S6IP2.gif

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

the recent shutdown of the Daytona collection, the newsletter confirmation ... there's somethin' in the wind

I just got the email :defeated:
WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE PLANNED? 
Lana, please don't post any pre orders until Saturday :defeated:

5 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

how the hell did i not receive any email like ive signed up like three times... her site is a mess and i strongly believe that it's not even passed the beta version :deadbanana:

Ugh me too

Edit: lol i literally just the email one minute after replying to you that I didn't get it :lmao:

Edited by rosemead ramada

So after Lana announced that she donates tour profits, I think personal data selling is now her main source of income. I don’t see why otherwise that super shady website would ask for personal info so many times. 

The intern who accidentally retriggerred the CRM to send the confirmation email reading this thread 

EF1EklqWsAA_pv7.jpg

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

18 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

So after Lana announced that she donates tour profits, I think personal data selling is now her main source of income. I don’t see why otherwise that super shady website would ask for personal info so many times. 

Yo, you think after she got done touring for 5 months, always on the move, and partying with the marching band at a college football game, she got time or energy to sell your data? She doesn't even have an advertisement on the website? You think Ben has been secretly selling your data in the shadows? 😄😄😄