Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

What about mark zuckerberg selling everyone's data on Instagram and no one making any money from their followers. Y'all could be making so much money on Twitter with millions of views and advertisements just talking about Lana. 

8 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Yo, you think after she got done touring for 5 months, always on the move, and partying with the marching band at a college football game, she got time or energy to sell your data? She doesn't even have an advertisement on the website? You think Ben has been secretly selling your data in the shadows? 😄😄😄 

Bro took that personally. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Yeah but we still don’t know how far into the process it is. 

I remember Lana talked about it with a fan in November 2020 (during the Election Day or something). But I can't remember what did she say, does anyone remember?:popcorn:

url%5D

So I clicked to pre-save her music on Spotify, then it sent me to a /verification url where I was asked to (again?) put in my email or phone number, then it failed at pre-saving but I went back and clicked Spotify again and then I got a "Thank you!" message... Very confusing ngl

BTW anyone can access the thank-you page (https://os.fan/sparklejumpropequeen/verification/thankyou)so I have no idea if it worked or not :crai:

However, the links we got were clearly unique as mine had my email in the url

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Yeah but we still don’t know how far into the process it is. 

True! 
i guess it all depends if there are vinyls this time around… Say Yes to Heaven did very very good with streaming only, so maybe there won’t be physical copies?!? It could allow a much broader release of leaked songs / demos, rather than a selected 25 or so :um2: 

2 hours ago, Rivers said:

Yo, you think after she got done touring for 5 months, always on the move, and partying with the marching band at a college football game, she got time or energy to sell your data? She doesn't even have an advertisement on the website? You think Ben has been secretly selling your data in the shadows? 😄😄😄 

Not Lana's team but OpenStage is definitely using and "sharing" your data. It's in their terms and conditions  😄😄😄 

By accessing and contributing Content and using the Services You consent to the collection and use of Your personal information, including the transfer of this information throughout the world for storage, processing and use by Openstage and members of the same group of companies or persons to whom You have given Us consent to share Your data. If You sign-up to follow, connect with or communicate with another user of the Services (such as an artist, performer, brand or other corporation) You shall in doing so be deemed to have consented to Our sharing Your personal data with that other user to the extent reasonably necessary for that other user to take advantage of the consent You have given (and also for that other user to share with Us any personal data relating to You that the user holds).

You may need to create an account to use some of the Services. You are responsible for safeguarding Your account, so use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these Terms.

You agree that We may use any data We learn about You on an anonymous aggregated basis (that is to say in a way which does not allow anybody to identify You or to link You with the data We use).In consideration of Openstage granting You access to and use of the Services, You agree that Openstage may use Your personal data and make promotions to You. We may also use Your Content to make promotion to others. In this context “promotions” includes all forms of advertising.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Guys, it's me, Lana Del Rey! I am here to say that the reason I sent out that confirmation email was for an upcoming project I have been working on for years, which is my unreleased collection, featuring 50 songs, ten of which have never been leaked to the public(I want to put them out on my own terms since they are my favorite.) I am also here to announce that my song "Say Yes To Heaven" will be receiving another remix featuring Nikki Lane! It is out in three minutes....

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

12 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Not Lana's team but OpenStage is definitely using and "sharing" your data. It's in their terms and conditions  😄😄😄 

By accessing and contributing Content and using the Services You consent to the collection and use of Your personal information, including the transfer of this information throughout the world for storage, processing and use by Openstage and members of the same group of companies or persons to whom You have given Us consent to share Your data. If You sign-up to follow, connect with or communicate with another user of the Services (such as an artist, performer, brand or other corporation) You shall in doing so be deemed to have consented to Our sharing Your personal data with that other user to the extent reasonably necessary for that other user to take advantage of the consent You have given (and also for that other user to share with Us any personal data relating to You that the user holds).

You may need to create an account to use some of the Services. You are responsible for safeguarding Your account, so use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these Terms.

You agree that We may use any data We learn about You on an anonymous aggregated basis (that is to say in a way which does not allow anybody to identify You or to link You with the data We use).In consideration of Openstage granting You access to and use of the Services, You agree that Openstage may use Your personal data and make promotions to You. We may also use Your Content to make promotion to others. In this context “promotions” includes all forms of advertising.

That reads to me that they will only share your info with the account you’ve given consent .. in this case Lana 

the only other using of data suggests it’s for targeted ads etc..

Unless I’m misunderstanding 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

7 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

That reads to me that they will only share your info with the account you’ve given consent .. in this case Lana 

the only other using of data suggests it’s for targeted ads etc..

Unless I’m misunderstanding 

Lana is collecting all of your data for inspiration to write new songs :et: LDR10 is called Did You Know That I'm Collecting All Of Your Data With Your Consent?

url%5D

32 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

Guys, it's me, Lana Del Rey! I am here to say that the reason I sent out that confirmation email was for an upcoming project I have been working on for years, which is my unreleased collection, featuring 50 songs, ten of which have never been leaked to the public(I want to put them out on my own terms since they are my favorite.) I am also here to announce that my song "Say Yes To Heaven" will be receiving another remix featuring Nikki Lane! It is out in three minutes....

heartaglows-lana-del-rey.gif

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

38 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

Hi Lana I'm your fan please release a Ricardo litho signed by Ricardo so he's gonna collect his own lithos signed by himself 😞🙏🏻

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-