Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana recording at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio in Sheffield, AL - July 21st-23rd, 2023

:oprah4:

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

Daze Go By, by one of the producers she was working with this weekend, is a pretty chill sound. Wouldn’t necessarily want that as a Lana song, but it’s good to know they add some more spice than just piano and acoustic guitarΒ 

link?

I wouldn’t mind a country style from Lana as long as it’s more bluesy

Β 

β€œWait For Life” gives me country vibes because of the steelΒ guitar!

Then that Friday evening Del Rey returned to the studio by herself to do some recording. She returned Sunday night to continue the sessions, during which three or four songs were recorded, Hyde says. Asked what the tracks Del Rey recorded at Muscle Shoals Sound are for, Hyde says, β€œI can’t really tell what she was working on. That’s still a secret thing.” Asked what the tracks Del Rey recorded at Muscle Shoals Sound are for, Hyde says, β€œI can’t really tell what she was working on. That’s still a secret thing.” Β 

Β 

Muscle Shoals Sound called in local keyboardist Will Allison to record with Del Rey. Allison accompanied the β€œSummertime Sadness” and β€œWest Coast” singer on Hammond B-3 organ and the studio’s baby-grand piano, the same piano the original demo for Lynyrd Skynyrd’s β€œFree Bird” was cut on. β€œShe sang and Will wrote the music as she sang,” Hyde says, β€œand they were a great pair.” Audio engineers Chase Brandon and Colin Lott recorded the sessions.

Β 

https://www.al.com/life/2023/07/lana-del-rey-records-at-muscle-shoals-studio-before-leaving-alabama.html

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

This has me so hyped. Her energy while in Alabama has been palpable. That article just shared a couple of posts back is super interesting too. Pre release is definitely real to me now lol! Love the pics too. I just live for her being in the south lol!Β 

Β 

363272665-289138823662428-71176090819478

363507739-279680511334319-54432623103827

363306475-957705918854630-50373548348478

363291313-1276150683008167-1747947803767

363511690-1217951888891346-4876745535753

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

we are gonna get feddddd :gurl:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ