Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

If Lanaboards Had A Playlist, What Would Be On It?

that one nessa barrett song but everyone would skip it because it reeks of thought he was gonna be the one for me but he ended up loving alcohol more than this pussy lyricism

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

also these too

don't forget me - harry nilsson

jealous guy, imagine - john lennon

body & soul, lady sings the blues, lover man, crazy he calls me - billie holiday

summertime - big brother & the holding company version and billie holiday version

back to black, tears dry on their own,  you know i'm no good, me & mr. jones - amy winehouse

glory hole box - portishead

fade into you - mazzy star

i only have eyes for you, it's all over now, i don't know enough about you - peggy lee

perdido, my favorite things, all i do is dream of you - sarah vaughan

i love you honeybear - father john misty (that whole album, really)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Everything people said above and cult classics of those every musician who has a thread here + music of LanaBoards users who themselves are musicians + their mixes of Lana's songs

url%5D

2 minutes ago, filanity said:

Anything Sade like Smooth Operator or The Sweetest Taboo

:worship: By Your Side 

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette 

All Eyez On Me - Tupac

Shimmy Shimmy Ya - ODB

Doll Parts - Hole

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

it would be pretty cool if we could compile a lanaboards playlist! i've seen this on reddit, where different subreddits have their own playlists. im not sure exactly how it would work here tho - i know that on reddit they usually go by the song w/ the most upvotes each day and add that to the playlist, but i'm not sure what to LB equivalent would be.

i would imagine tho there'd be some lorde, some arctic monkeys, some fka twigs, a peppering of taylor swift and maybe the odd hiphop song too :fabcat:

Wq9zHLl.jpg