hotshot2am

[Delayed] NFR! Anniversary Lime Green Vinyl Repress

why are some of yall upset abt the lime pressing

sure, the cover is a bit ugly, but NFR's "main" color is lime green, like that's the color most ppl associate with the album

maybe it's just a me thing, but I enjoy having pressings that match the theme, like Blue Banisters' white/cream vinyl

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

35 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

why are some of yall upset abt the lime pressing

sure, the cover is a bit ugly, but NFR's "main" color is lime green, like that's the color most ppl associate with the album

maybe it's just a me thing, but I enjoy having pressings that match the theme, like Blue Banisters' white/cream vinyl

Because it was already repressed in 2020 and a lot of people already have this version + the cover is ugly. The pink vinyl is way more rare since it was an UO exclusive

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

22 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Am I the only one not to hate the cover art either, I think it plays in well with the pop art theme.. I think had they changed anything else it would’ve been garish though 

I love the cover! While it isn’t my favorite cover she’s done I still love it. Blue Banisters, Ultraviolence, and the most recent album are my faves. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

43 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

what we need:

image_bf2c2e92-b3fd-4c1a-8604-99e8c90e65

we’re definitely getting the alt cover for with honeymoon. I think colored variants without alt cover lowkey flop like I didn’t see the demand for coke bottle clear lfl as much as UO ultraviolence, they might’ve pressed more though.

48 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Am I the only one who doesn't like the UO NFR cover? :hide: Sorry Lana I know you love it because it has your friends on it

it’s… fine… i guess?? 

i don’t know i like the font and logo and probably prefer it to the standard cover which is absolutely hideous

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I’ll buy whatever one pops up tbh I like all the NFR variants, however I would like the pink one to complete all the uo variants…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

They should've restocked the blue variant if anything, I already have it, but it's the cutest one from that era methinks. The lime variant cover is the biggest eyesore in her discography. :delish:

Instead of giving us this ugly repress (or that horrible UO cover), give us a seafoam green clear vinyl with a full version of the explicit cover art. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

13 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

s-l1600.jpg

https://therecordhub.com/products/vinyl-lana-del-rey-norman-fucking-rockwell-2lp-set-lime-green-vinyl-exclusive-to-the-record-hub-com

Was shared by @EndlessSummer in the other NFR thread, seems that's the one that will be released next week for the anniversary and it went up early.

Noo this is the one I have I was hoping she wouldn’t do this one :rip:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.