Elle

Lana to be featured on upcoming Bleachers album on song ‘Alma Mater’ - song out November 15th, 2023

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I hope we get some Lizzy vibes from this track. I could see us getting something like a more chill Queen Of The Gas Station. 

Either way I think it’ll be something very different from piano judging by the description and Modern Girl which is from the same album 

Alma means “little girl” in Hebrew & Jack is Jewish - when we get Put Me in a Movie 2.0 and the full revival of Sparkle Jumprope Queen x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Woah, we’ve been fed this year :wowcry: 

I didn’t like Secret Life very much to be honest (I found the song too quiet and she didn’t play a big part in it :tsk:), but Alma’s description sounds more interesting. Anyways, new collab is new collab and if we don’t like it, well at least it’s not on her next album :true:

I just hope she's not snowonthebeach-ed like on those two other Bleachers songs which were released in 2021. I need a Lana verse :defeated:

url%5D

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

OH NO!!! babe wake up.. the song should've been over 8 minutes ago!!!! I think she fell into a boredom coma  someone help Pinky :oprah:

LMAO help I think I’m one of the only people on this site who actually enjoys that song 💀 

That and LIB :oopna:

Pinky always fighting for the underdogs :oprah: 

do we know if this album is out early nov or late nov?

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I think if you're nominated for a Grammy they should take into account ALL music-related activities regardless of the category you're nommed for

Being in a really terrible band: minus 35 points

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

Wait why are people being so negative when we know literally nothing about the song? And when we know what those two are capable of together??

Well she collabed w the band before in 2021, they released 2 songs where Lana was singing in the backgroung very quietly, more quiet than in the first version of Snow on the beach 💀

url%5D

6 hours ago, Embach said:

Well she collabed w the band before in 2021, they released 2 songs where Lana was singing in the backgroung very quietly, more quiet than in the first version of Snow on the beach 💀

Oh yeah.. well ummm, surely this one will be different 😀