Elle

Lana to be featured on upcoming Bleachers album on song ‘Alma Mater’ - song out November 15th, 2023

On 10/27/2023 at 3:42 AM, barttttender said:

Not a lot of interest for this.

With the exception of Hollywood Bowl, all her collabs (outside OB) this year have been flops imo.

Seems like she's merely churning them out. 

Suburban House was way better than Hollywood Bowl imo

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

5 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

Suburban House was way better than Hollywood Bowl imo

Glad you love it, but I disagree. It's wishy-washy, and has an unmemorable melody. Can't imagine any situation I'd want to listen to it in.

Hollywood Bowl has a stunning melody, and the lyrics are very Lana, very Slim Aarons, and I listened to it many times. It's a stunning little low-key ballad.

The best collab this yr would be lost at sea(not including OB collabs).....not any flop bleachers collab

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

On 10/31/2023 at 8:29 AM, honeymooncd said:

The best collab this yr would be lost at sea(not including OB collabs).....not any flop bleachers collab

Idk because say what you want about it, but I'm always getting Life Lessons stuck in my head even though I never listen to it. 

1 hour ago, Divisive Princess said:

Idk because say what you want about it, but I'm always getting Life Lessons stuck in my head even though I never listen to it. 

the way she sings " she drives a little red car like me man she belongs" lives in my mind on a loop. So I'm seated for Alma! I like her collabs, even Hollywood Bowl lol

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life