syrup amour

Other music in the ”Lizzy Grant genre”

I don’t know if a thread like this had been made before, but I was thinking about other artists making songs that are similar to the kind of style Lana had when she when she went under the name Lizzy Grant, but could not come up with any. So, does anyone have any recommendations?

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

I don't have any, but thank you for making this thread!! Lizzys music was really unique, and I have yet to find anything like it...(ofc lana is to, but production wise I feel Lizzy was on another level)

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Some people I think who have Lizzy Grant Energy: (I don't think you'll find anyone exactly like her though... she was one of a kind)

Weyes Blood

The Beach Boys

Holly Macve 

The Zombies

Scarlett Rose (I think she has an account on LB :rip:)

Peach Pit

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

On 9/8/2023 at 11:58 PM, Embach said:

Lizzy Grant is so unique and one of a kind so there's not really similsr music to hers. However there are quite few songs that resemble Lizzy vibes :flutter::

Florence + The Machine - Call Me Cruella: it little bit reminds me some of AKA songs like Raise Me Up.

Jessie Ware - Selfish Love: I don't know why and how but it kinda reminds me of Kill Kill, but maybe I'm deaf lol.

Soho Dolls band have kind of a Lizzy Grant/Lana's Britney Spears inspired glam-synth-electro-pop-rock era in 2010 element in their songs and in fact their music is actually from the late 2000s like Lizzy's. In my opinion, Lizzy collaborating with them would have been perfect then, here's their most popular song Bang Bang Bang Bang:

Also this one is kind of similar, Princess Chelsea - The Cigarette Duet:

url%5D

3 hours ago, genghis khan said:

this queen 

Hide contents

Oh my fucking god. I LOVE HER!!!!! I would consider her more may jailer era though

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

An artist called Coco Morier has given me Lizzy vibes, and in fact the reason I found her was because someone had posted her song Ambulance (pitched) as "Lizzy Grant - Ambulance" on youtube, and I would listen to that on repeat throughout 2013-2014 thinking to myself "why is this Lana song never talked about? It's so good", to realise it was another artist :toofunny:

Thanks to everyone who responded! I have so many new artists to listen to:wub:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

19 hours ago, Embach said:

Also this one is kind of similar, Princess Chelsea - The Cigarette Duet:

I'd say Princess Chelsea is the most similar artist I have found in comparison to Lizzy

Mm9Nf5Z.gif