Embach

Your Embarrassing Moments As LDR Fan

When I was a moderator on this site and accidentally merged the Random Conversation Thread with the Chemtrails Over the Country Club Pre-Release Thread, got laughed at by everyone and leftย for over a year.

I didn't know Bleachers and Jack Antonoff were the same person :facepalm:

I had casually listened to Bleachers before and so I was familiar with some songs and thus Jack's voice, but when I first listened to Margaret and I saw everyone talking about Jack's singing I was so confused, bc I kept thinking, I don't hear anyone else singing, I just hear Bleachers, when does he sing??

So embarrassing:lmao:

5 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

I don't know if this is embarrassing but I went through a phase where I reallyย loved For Free, and I always defended it on Reddit. To this day, I still think it doesn't deserve the hate!

I like it too and have always been confused by the hate. On the one hand it is my second least favorite song on the album, but I have never thought it was bad at all. I just wish it were only Lana singing

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

I like it too and have always been confused by the hate. On the one hand it is my second least favorite song on the album, but I have never thought it was bad at all. I just wish it were only Lana singing

I could go without the Zella Day feature but I justย loveย Weyes Blood's edition to the song- she really sounds like Joni to me. Lana would slay if it was solo too.ย 

2 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

i used to not like honeymoonย :headache:

Omg this reminds me. I use to think Honeymoon wasnโ€™t a real album and it was just a live tour album because it says StarLine Tours on the cover๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I just never clicked on it and refused to even look at it. Now it is in my top 3

I called out of work when Blue Banisters leaked.

The next day my managers were like youย werenโ€™t sick were you, I was like no - I had an album leak & I had to listen.

Their reaction was priceless & Iโ€™m infamous for it at workโ€ฆ

:illumilana2:

IMG-3521.jpg

back in my last year of middle school (so like the first half of 2014) me and a couple other kids got switched to a different english class bc of our scores or some shit and weโ€™d usually get partnered up.. so anyway were doing some group project and he starts randomly goingย 

โ€œBE AGRESSIVE! B-E AGGRESSIVE!ย BE AGRESSIVE! B-E AGGRESSIVE!..(Etc.)โ€ and I was convinced he was a lana del rey fan since this was when i was really getting into all her unreleased so i was like โ€œthats a lana song!!!โ€ and then he started saying no it wasnโ€™t so we started like slightly bickering only for me to learn later on that was an actual cheer chant or some shit and not just another day of lanas genius running in my 13/14ย year old mind and soundcloud playlists (i am still embarrassed now.. the moment lives rent free in my headย :toofunny:)

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  gZ0f.gif

ย 

4 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

and now your pfp is from theย ultraviolence photo shoot- character development!!!!ย 

uv is my favourite album but i used to have to MAKE myself listen to it

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

I used to pretend to hate Born To Die so that people would stop calling me a local.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upย my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33