Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

2 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

one dimensional, flat, meaningless, pop songs that distract the masses instead of musically brilliant bespoke pieces encouraging introspective thinking, w deeply personal lyrics that provoke comfort and empathy rather than numb our brains to consume their industry plant brain rot ghost written by someones son who discovered his left brain on an acid trip that they have the most stakes in

But neither Paradise & Lust For Life win :xcry:

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I go to bed now bc fuck this shit show but idk if I can fall asleep bc I am so mad right now :meltdown:

But a bit of hope is left, she has to win AOTY and /or SOTY,  boyflopius had their moment which was more than enough and more than they deserved sorry not sorry

Maybe I'll eat some chocolate and smoke a ciggy to calm down :xgiggle:

Everyone who saw @Ocean Boulevard and I predicting three wins WE ARE SO SORRY it was out of our control 

hyz6.gif

I genuinely don’t think she’ll ever write songs as personal, introspective, honest and raw again if she don’t win anything tonight. If she does, I doubt she’ll release them and someone will leak them instead. And it’ll be a loss, because I consider this album to be her best. I want them to encourage her to keep writing as she has, with humor, clever lines, and warmth. I don’t think she’ll remember the praise she’s gotten from everywhere else if she don’t win a Grammy tonight, I mean, she even assumed that no one listened to the album because it didn’t sell well enough or something. She had no idea how well it’s been the past year.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i think taylor tries so hard to be her best friend but lana really doesnt care abt her like that  :mariah4:

She hardly mentions Taylor in interviews and I think she tolerates Taylor bc of Jack.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Just now, Coney Island King said:

SHE ISN'T WINNING ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO SHE BETTER WIN SONG OF THE YEAR OTHERWISE I'M DRIVING MY CAR STRAIGHT THROUGH THE DOORS AND DOWN THE ISLES AND ONTO THE STAGE WITH AN EXPLOSION THAT WILL KILL EVERYONE EVEN LANA

someone tell Ricardo to do something and quick!!! I'm sure he's there :fabcat:

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

I genuinely don’t think she’ll ever write songs as personal, introspective, honest and raw again if she don’t win anything tonight. If she does, I doubt she’ll release them and someone will leak them instead. And it’ll be a loss, because I consider this album to be her best. I want them to encourage her to keep writing as she has, with humor, clever lines, and warmth. I don’t think she’ll remember the praise she’s gotten from everywhere else if she don’t win a Grammy tonight, I mean, she even assumed that no one listened to the album because it didn’t sell well enough or something. She had no idea how well it’s been the past year.

This makes me so sad. I agree. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

am i the only one who thinks her and taylor aren’t close at all

No I don’t think that either but it would still serve cunt

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐