Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

1 minute ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

I‘m literally gonna kill myself if I have to live through another year of Taylor being everywhere. She doesn’t understand how sick so many people are of her omnipresence.

i’m not the biggest taylor fan either but omfg the way every other one of your posts is taylor hate… ur giving obsessed i fear 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

i kinda feel like lana WONT be on that taylor album just because it would be weird to feature her twice two albums in a row, but i hope that she is

Their first collab should’ve been in this one, not midnight. Such a loss

Also want to point out that the table Lana is sitting at has got some winners tonight (Jack & Taylor). Here's to hoping they sat Lana there on purpose 🤞🏻 

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

I‘m literally gonna kill myself if I have to live through another year of Taylor being everywhere. She doesn’t understand how sick so many people are of her omnipresence.

Your family is begging for you to get OFF your phone/computer/tablet etc.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, taco truck said:

I’m pretty sure Tortured Poets Department is directly shading Joe :toofunny:

I feel like every album of her is a shade towards some guy :fabcat:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

WAIT TAYLOR ANNOUNCED A WHOLE NEW ALBUM COMING IN 2 MONTHS? WTF

i was quickly scrolling thru this thread and thought “tortured poets department” was from a random indie artist :facepalm: i’m actually so shook right now 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

alright that just shook me a little but yknow what i'm very happy. i'm sorry if i came off rude to my fellow swifities on here that announcement was just very out of the blue! 

also, announcement now means that lana (or someone else) might be getting one of the bigger categories :oopna:

violets in your eyes

4 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

maybe just keep to yourself then? :um3:

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm not a taylor swift fan, and i'm sick of hearing about her myself, but nobody's forcing you to listen to her music or any of her albums :awkney: you'd be happier just ignoring her and not caring so much about what she does, you have the right to dislike her but the amount of hatred you have for her is excessive 

Sadly, I AM being forced to listen to her music and see her lizard face everywhere. It’s literally inescapable no matter how I try to block her or unfollow accounts that post her content on social media…

There is so much payola, media paychecks from her in every damn aspect. It’s fucking annoying. I just want a year of peace and of NO Taylor Swift music.