Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

I think Taylor handled it the best way she could. She can’t dictate the Grammy voters but you can tell she wanted her friend to feel acknowledged all while making history herself 

She knows Lana was snubbed all night and her doing all of this while winning made that even more obvious :rollin:

Overall a wack event but whatever, I'm glad for at least this acknowledgement as a closer :defeated:

I’m literally kermitting today. I cannot live in a world where Taylor Swift is being awarded for a fucking fourth time.

This is a scam and just enabling of a narcissist when the main inspiration behind a great portion of her work that she gets these awards for is being SNUBBED every year.

I wanna cry. It’s so sweet that Taylor dragged Lana on stage and shouted her out, reminding everyone in the audience how she really deserved to win her categories.

but it’s also so bittersweet that her first time standing up on that stage is not to claim her own Grammy. :(

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I actually started crying a little bit, so bittersweet seeing her on that stage yet not winning

what Taylor did was beautiful  

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I wanna cry. It’s so sweet that Taylor dragged Lana on stage and shouted her out, reminding everyone in the audience how she really deserved to win her categories.

but it’s also so bittersweet that her first time standing up on that stage is not to claim her own Grammy. :(

Exactly how I feel :ohno: