Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Just now, Coney Island King said:

Yes. I think the meds are stabilising her…..for now.

Not so much since the story is not up anymore

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

No award ever can match your talent and how much have you inspired the new generation of artists...Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish, Lorde, Halsey, Kali Uchis, just to name a few. Your legacy will live forever and there will never be another songwriter like you, Lana. I am truly so blessed to witness your journey in the music industry. Thank you queen.

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I miss 6 hours ago when we were joking and happy :cryney2: this is definitely the last straw for us and we'll never feel that excitement ever again. now we know for sure she really will never be acknowldged by them and that we shouldn't give them our time anymore. I hope lana isn't as upset as we are about it

I'm sure she's disappointed as fuck. To get great reviews, song and album of the year nominations, best song of the year etc. by all major publications in America, and then to lose to Billie and co. again. It's norman all over again, but only on a larger scale.

She's an absolute sweetheart who's better than the industry she's in, in every way possible and they fucking know it. That's why they didn't give it to her. It's pure jealousy.

Just now, 5adboy said:

No award ever can match your talent and how much have you inspired the new generation of artists...Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish, Lorde, Halsey, Kali Uchis, just to name a few. Your legacy will live forever and there will never be another songwriter like you, Lana. I am truly so blessed to witness your journey in the music industry. Thank you queen.

taylor swift the first:deadbanana: give her a rest already its hilarious 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

12 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Yes. I think the meds are stabilising her…..for now.

edit: nvm it's an old screenshot lmao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

when you think about it at the end of the day, the winners being confused about the wins really says it all. 

Like how no one stood for Billie when she won, or so I heard.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

wait is this real?

yes, if i recall correctly it was about her losing the award for NFR!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif