Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Like I said before, just because she didn't win a Grammy doesn't mean her music wasn't Grammy-worthy. The competition is fierce and sometimes it's just a matter of luck. Five nominations is still some kind of recognition she should be proud of.

On 2/2/2024 at 10:26 AM, Shadowheart said:

If they scam her again and make her sit there, watch all of her friends who consider her their inspiration win something but not her, it will be truly heart-breaking

this is exactly what has happened

7 minutes ago, lanascarlitos said:

Listening to ‘fishtail’ hits different tonight guys.

Don't you dare say that you'll give me a grammy babe if you don't really care

Someone needs to sculpt a Grammy, smash it, repair it with kintsugi, and give it to her at whichever yeehaw show she's at next

Remember when fans gave Weyes Blood a trophy? Iconic

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I felt Lana’s awkwardness in my bones when Taylor dragged her onto the stage… But I think it came from a good place in Taylor’s heart and she was obviously planning on Lana standing closer to her when she dedicated part of her speech to her. Idk I have mixed feelings about this moment 🫠

Like I saw someone else say, their energy that whole night was giving black cat and golden retriever 😭 I wonder if they already knew how this would go.

Streaming Ocean Blvd all night, we all know who should have won tonight, and in 2020! I’m genuinely shocked she didn’t take it home in at least one alt category. Guess it solidifies what we already knew.

Lana’s star and talents shine so brightly, it’s incredibly obvious that she’s the blueprint and the standard. I hope she knows how much people love and see her :ohno:

She obviously didn't wanna go up on stage and it was awkward (albeit cute), but i give props to Taylor for highlighting her like that. I'm sure the Grammy producers hate it when artists do stuff like this, cuz it kind of exposes where they lack... the woman who's now won 4 AOTYs is telling you Lana is in her prime and birthed so many artists and yet you didn't give her one award.

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

She obviously didn't wanna go up on stage and it was awkward (albeit cute), but i give props to Taylor for highlighting her like that. I'm sure the Grammy producers hate it when artists do stuff like this, cuz it kind of exposes where they lack... the woman who's now won 4 AOTYs is telling you Lana is in her prime and birthed so many artists and yet you didn't give her one award.

I really loved that Taylor insisted Lana go up there, we all know Lana deserved to be up there. It just goes to show how much Tay supports Lana.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

I knew Lana wasn’t getting 💩 when she wasn’t even mentioned on the red carpet like they didn’t even know who she was

same :( I was reading an ENews article on how to watch the Grammys, and it did not even list Lanas name anywhere but listed every other AOTY nominee.... so rude

In literally in such a bad mood over this :noparty: Lana’s clear dissapointment, the insane think pieces over EVERYTHING about the ceremony… I think I need to delete twitter and reddit for now:crai: it’s so exhausting tbh I just want to enjoy my faves

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I’ve slept on this (well 3 hours lol) and im still so furious… although I knew she wasn’t going to get AOTY, she still deserved SOTY and Alt Album more than everyone.

Yesterday just proved that they really dislike Lana and most importantly: fear her.

Dont even get me started on Alt Album… I’ve said countless times how Boygenius’ music sounds AI generated just to make a mainstream indie album and has no soul, all the other candidates were far better than them. As for SOTY… I just have no words, most of the music critics (NME, Rolling Stone, Pitchfork etc) put AW in their top 5 and some even said it was the best song of 2023… if SOTY is about songwriting then how the f did it lose???? One of her deepest lyrics ever… I’m just speechless

i have mad respect for Taylor now tho 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

In literally in such a bad mood over this :noparty: Lana’s clear dissapointment, the insane think pieces over EVERYTHING about the ceremony… I think I need to delete twitter and reddit for now:crai: it’s so exhausting tbh I just want to enjoy my faves

Even Taylor knew Lana was robbed. It’s so frustrating that after all this time she still didn’t win. The fact that they placed her at a table with other winners in the front just for her not to win anything is so upsetting :sadcore2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I never liked Taylor Swift , i really grew to loathe her now.

Lana should just make music for her fans which are many and never go to this event again , let them congratulate each other.

I hope it doesn't discourage her from making music. This was worse than 2020