Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

48 minutes ago, gothphetamine said:

Boygenius look like theyโ€™d be the roommates that accuse you of emotional abuse if you ask them to wash their mouldy dishes

The way Iโ€™ve had this exact situation happen to me and youโ€™re not wrongย :tiffany:

ย 

ย I still canโ€™t believe she lost to boygenius & paramore. Those were just slaps to the face and proved how they just hate herย :runs:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

7 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

IMG-4804.jpg

the way her bangs slowly started covering more of her face, lol

I cannot CANNOT hold back my disdainย for this ugly brown ombre lip trend. Like make the most beautiful woman everย look weird challenge... LA Instagram glam will never touch the class afforded by Pamela Cochrane

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Just now, Trash Magic said:

I cannot CANNOT hold back my disdainย for this ugly brown ombre lip trend. Like make the most beautiful woman everย look weird challenge... LA Instagram glam will never touch the class afforded by Pamela Cochrane

I honestly love it!! After Lana started wearing it more I even bought some lip products to do it myself. Personally, I think it suits her really well x

stars in my eyes

ย  ย โŠนหšโ‹† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’†๐’” โ€งโ‚Šยฐย  ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Party Favor said:

oh twitter is really going hard with her being a zionist once they caught wind of people being upset by her losing :bebe:

Uneducated, privileged white people strike once again. Whatโ€™s new. Next.

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Iโ€™m looking at the video of Taylor dragging Lana up there and she actually didnโ€™t even look that upset about itย :crai:ย she said no at first but then basically immediately gives in and is smiling lol. She looks like sheโ€™s fighting more because she got stuck behind some chairs.ย 

That was my thought too, idk what people are seeingย :bebe:ย She just looks a bit camera shy like she doesnโ€™t feel as if she deserves to get up on stage with taylor (even though she definitely deserves it. I mean they have a song together so I donโ€™t think itโ€™s weird at all)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

7 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

i like it tbh it's very 90s!

9 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

I love it.

I just think Lana wanted Taylor have that moment to shine on stage and thatโ€™s why she initially didnโ€™t want to get up there. She tends to put people before herself and avoids attention, right?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's at times like this I'm reminded that my opinion (correct 100% of the time) isn't actually universallyย regarded as fact... wtfย :shrug:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT87KK2VC/
Iโ€™m fighting someone. This literally proves that they had no intention of giving Lana an award. I swear they just nominated her for viewsโ€ฆ

stars in my eyes

ย  ย โŠนหšโ‹† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’†๐’” โ€งโ‚Šยฐย  ย 

ย 

This was first grammy that i was trying to watch ,but after first awards i decided to leave this mess and go to sleep. I think they tried to make ceremony more of a met gala/celebrity meeting than the actual awards. The main categories also looked worse than years ago. I just hope Lana next time don't attend this circus that tries to take advantage of her presence to make some headlines/viral moments instead of treating her with class. It's time to stop giving them attention and keep focus on better things like new upcoming album or concerts:kiss3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

ย 

ย 

ย 

21 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I just think Lana wanted Taylor have that moment to shine on stage and thatโ€™s why she initially didnโ€™t want to get up there. She tends to put people before herself and avoids attention, right?

Yes, this is how I felt watching last night. Taylor was making history with that award, I assumed Lana did not want to make it about her or the fact that she had to lose for Taylor to win. She showed her excitement after Taylor gave her speech and turned around to leave. There are pics from that moment floating around LanaBoards somewhere.

OqqaAZJt.pngย ย ย ย  B4iWPK3.gifย ย ย ย  OqqaAZJt.png

38 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

ย 

i personally really loved her brown lipliner, like i was seriously admiring her lips yesterday, it suits her and the gothic looks very well :flutter:ย :liner:ย 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Iโ€™m surprised how sad I am for Lana... Hope she feels good.ย This is going to be an exciting year withย Coachella, some other big festivals andย new album on the wayโ€ฆย :krylie:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

ย 

i personally really loved her brown lipliner, like i was seriously admiring her lips yesterday, it suits her and the gothic looks very well :flutter:ย :liner:ย 

Same!

url%5D

Do you remember Swifties going after Lana for doing Skims commercial?ย :smokes:ย I feel so good saying that Tay and Lana donโ€™t have any beef going on. Thank you Grammys for showing these weird people that Lana is above both Tay or Kim. She is courted by so many people nowadays, she is the essence of the Starย :diva:

Everything. Forever.