Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

I think there’s a chance that if she were to drop an unreleased album one of her pop songs from 2010-2012 could go super viral and maybe win Best Pop Solo Performance at the Grammys.

I wouldn’t want that to happen necessarily because it would kind of be a kick in the face to the evolution of her music and demonstrate that the Grammys only cares about “pop bops” over complex think pieces.

I’d much rather her at least win Best Alternative Album or especially Album of the Year at the Grammys in the future. I truly thought that with this album she would win her first Grammy because everything was so out of the box and free but I have no doubt in my mind she will continue to make Grammy nominated music in the future.

hyz6.gif

1 minute ago, Crazy for You said:

king charles III has been diagnosed with cancer:trisha:

20240205-215333.jpg

off topic but wow i didn't realize how much she's filled her lips recently LOL

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, ReligiousSalvatore said:

What makes me sad is that Mike Hermosa was at the Grammy’s pre ceremony and could go up picking one of three awards she was nominated for :crai: Wish he had said some words about Lana 

Also Drew Erickson was there!! Such a loss 💔

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 hours ago, Party Favor said:

oh twitter is really going hard with her being a zionist once they caught wind of people being upset by her losing :bebe:

It makes head & heart hurt how everytime when there's a world cause or tragedies happen, twitter makes pointless moral Olympics ONLY around celebrities and just runs with it. Celebrities do deserve their fair share of criticism but the worst person you've met irl would be taking moral high ground just for twitter clout. Such a narcissistic behaviour . 

50 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT87KK2VC/
I’m fighting someone. This literally proves that they had no intention of giving Lana an award. I swear they just nominated her for views…

Lmao so he’s basically saying he doesn’t like any of the albums so he’s voting for Taylor bc she’s the “inescapable face of music”. Why does this man even have voting rights if he clearly doesn’t gaf about the actual music 

I hope she channels any disappointment into angry, awesome music. Lasso: The Revenge of Lana Del Rey :oic3: :blush2:

I'm picturing the cover art looking like this but with a black cowboy hat on and holding a lasso instead of nun chucks: 

f1b4f9fb33541a384185fc00c4b44aec.gif

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I would keel over if Lana were to win a Grammy for a country album next year. Maybe she needs to drop a heavy metal album to get the voters attention. She dropped the most raw, emotional album this year dealing with topics that almost all women (and in some cases men) deal with (life, death, love, lust, child bearing, being forgotten, etc.) only to be acknowledged by the Academy with nominations, but no wins. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

8 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

I hope she channels any disappointment into angry, awesome music. Lasso: The Revenge of Lana Del Rey :oic3: :blush2:

rock candy sweet is alive and breathing :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

I completely agree with this, most of us here know that lana is awkward and nervous on stage, id imagine if you were lanas FRIEND you would also know that. I think her heart was in the right place but her ego was there first, because this is what she would have wanted, not what lana would :shrug:. even with the lana is hiding comment it's clear she's only thinking of herself, because clearly she can tell lana is uncomfortable if she can comment on it. i do truly believe taylor thought she was being nice but that doesn't mean it was the right way to do it:keyboard:

oh you ate that

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

they should have never arrived together and they should have never sat together

IMG-4396.jpg

I support successful women supporting other successful women, and call me a conspiracy theorist, but Taylor's overly supportive energy during the entirety of the evening just made it look like she thought Lana wasn't able to shine on her own, as if she desperately needed her help for that. Sometimes less is more.

Ever since 2012 when I first heard her music,  I’ve  known she was ahead of her time & going to be big one day. Idk if there’s some sort of disconnect in some traditional media like the Grammys because I don’t see the media going this hard on almost any other female artist. Honestly their loss they refuse to give her a chance and can’t see that.
It’s relieving to see the general public finally starting to recognize her for the icon that she is though. I know many people irl who aren't even lana fans that can acknowledge her talent and were shocked to hear she doesn’t have a single Grammy. Even the biggest artist currently knows this. She’s achieved so much success and I don’t see that upward trajectory stopping anytime soon. While we may be biased, I genuinely believe that one day, she'll be regarded as one of the greatest artists of all time. 

IMG-5766.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄