Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

16 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Lanaboards insta.. and I’m specifically talking about these 2 

UXWAF6y.jpeg

5cfrVUu.jpeg

Tbh her pupils could be from her meds. Mine permanently look like I’m on molly but it’s just cause of that

she looks so stunning 

3 minutes ago, gothphetamine said:

Tbh her pupils could be from her meds. Mine permanently look like I’m on molly but it’s just cause of that

she looks so stunning 

True! Just saying I can see where the blind items may be coming from! 

she looks gorgeous as always ofc!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

On 2/4/2024 at 10:24 PM, J.R.OMEGA said:

Joni finally getting her recognition at 80 is a glimpse into Lana's future. The industry will ignore her until the end.

days later this comment still haunts me  :lange: i'd like to think other big award shows have recognized and celebrated her (billboard, mtv, etc.), but the academy seems like it will never stop playing her. although she came out herself and said that she felt happy that night and it was a fun experience, i still can't help but feel disappointed and angry for her. how she has been fumbled eleven different times with them, and why i'm always hopeful they'll come around is something i'll never understand. 

violets in your eyes

44 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

ask not what the grammys can do for you, but rather, ask how long the people'll find them actually relevant 

People don't even remember which bands / artists won Grammys. I discovered today that Queen never won a Grammy , same with The Doors and Guns n Roses.

Lana will always be relevant and have her fandom

Phoebe Bridgers said Lana deserved a Grammy in a recent interview with billboard

“Lana [Del Rey] should have won a long time ago,” she said. “Mitski should be acknowledged in any f–king way. There’s countless people. For [Portnow] to say that women aren’t working hard enough to get these awards is the stupidest s–t ever. I was like, ‘Why not say it here where everybody knows who this guy is?'”

51 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Phoebe Bridgers said Lana deserved a Grammy in a recent interview with billboard

“Lana [Del Rey] should have won a long time ago,” she said. “Mitski should be acknowledged in any f–king way. There’s countless people. For [Portnow] to say that women aren’t working hard enough to get these awards is the stupidest s–t ever. I was like, ‘Why not say it here where everybody knows who this guy is?'”

Everybody knows that except for the mfs who run the academy aka scammys

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

53 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Justice for NFR :headache:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

On 2/10/2024 at 6:04 AM, Make me your Dream Life said:

ask not what the grammys can do for you, but rather, ask how long the people'll find them actually relevant 

There's too much good music and artists for just one award per year (per category), and the choice of who gets the Grammys has often been questionable. It's similar to the Nobel Peace Prize or the Oscars.

Was listening to Arcadia earlier and it just hits home again- they built me up 300 feet tall, just to tear me down, so I’m leaving with nothing but laughter

its so true.. 2023 was her year, she was receiving all the praises in the world.. 5 nominations.. to not even receive an award in an alt category 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Was just doing fine then out of the blue i think how ocean blvd lost to “it’s me hi im the problem its me - sexy baby”… then get furious somehow… what’s up w taylor music really? The most vanilla of the vanilla… can only stand her presence when she’s w lana only im quite sorry