DNC

Lana to be featured on TV series "The New Look" soundtrack with a cover of "Blue Skies" - OUT NOW!

It’s very cute! I do like the scatting and it IS upbeat. She sings the lyrics quite quickly if that makes sense. Her high vocals are very beautiful :oprah: the 1 min instrumental outro is a bit weird. 
all in all probably not a song I’ll listen to too much bc it’s a bit too chirpy for me. Very jazz. Very retro

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

ooo this instrumental is interesting, i don’t think she has a song to compare it to. if i had to say, it sounds similar to paris texas’s piano but like…not piano and more jazzy. it’s minimal yet upbeat. 

also idk if it’s just me but it reminds me of dark circus/carnival music kinda like the songs on this playlist 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I wonder if Lana does a promo for it or nah. She does love promoting covers more than her original songs :bebe:

url%5D

13 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

What is the song she’s covering.. like I know blue skies.. but what version 

lana’s 

"Don’t forget me"

Very summery, for sure it's not an instant bop but Lana's voice is sweet and warm and the production is at a NFR level. Only the voice mix is very strange but def retro. Maybe it's a little bit too short, but it's not a real single and not an album track so it just is what it is. Jack lovers will love it, Jack haters wil definitely hate it.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I just wish the outro wasn’t a minute and a half. Although it is a very cool outro it really makes it hard to casually replay. 

the first part eats though! The eerie open, and her playful vocals both are highlights

"Don’t forget me"