DNC

Lana to be featured on TV series "The New Look" soundtrack with a cover of "Blue Skies" - OUT NOW!

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

:eartha:
95-F0-C475-0878-488-D-BD3-E-F73900872-C2

:awkney:

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

Wrong release date, wrong genre (they set it to country), inconsistent title, ... did some intern distributeΒ thisΒ :bebe:

wasn’t it alwaysΒ supposed to come out on the 14th? Or was it not supposed to be a local release?

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

wasn’t it alwaysΒ supposed to come out on the 14th? Or was it not supposed to be a local release?

Β 

Release date metadata is setΒ to November 30, 2023 meaning you have to scroll back on her artist page to find it. It won't show up as her most recent release.

It’s nice she was included and tried to do something different with it. It sounds to me as if the Munchkins are singing the background vocals, and the whole track has a strange sort-of Broadway/Oz vibe.Β 
Β 

I would much rather she try to do something creative with a classic than the dull read-through she did with CRTMH.Β 

10 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

LDR11 new york jazz confirmed pls have the foxtrot version of young and beauriful from GG in full and sang by lana

Stop saying things that i wish were real and that would be perfect but will never happen 😭

2 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

:eartha:
95-F0-C475-0878-488-D-BD3-E-F73900872-C2

I’d love to know her definition of country bc apparently every genre is just country to herΒ :thumb3:Β Anyways, I’d die for an album like this so I hope she has this type of country on lassoΒ :flutter:

if she doesn’t I need a jazzy album in the future it would be such a vibeΒ 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

Got it to work on YouTube only by following a link from this thread, the song doesn’t even show up on her YouTube channel

Β 

I think it’s really pretty but yeah def a soundtrack, myΒ imagination went to a scene ofΒ a woman in a long brown furcoat walking out of a bar then breaking out in dance lol

Β 

it’s 100% jazz and not country, that tag on Apple Music must be a mistake

Β 

can see this song fitting very well in this movie

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Β 

Release date metadata is setΒ to November 30, 2023 meaning you have to scroll back on her artist page to find it. It won't show up as her most recent release.

WhatΒ a messΒ :thumb2:

Β 

so a typical Lana release!

"Don’t forget me"

Ok I just listened and it actually gives me Disney vibes.. but not in the same way suburban house did.. its more like bambis April showers or Aladdin never had a friend like.. I hope that makes sense..

Β 

its a little bit fever dreamy lol.. I really like the intro and outro.. I would love some long outros like this one day.. it’s certainly not country.. so maybe on the next roll outΒ 

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Ok I just listened and it actually gives me Disney vibes.. but not in the same way suburban house did.. its more like bambis April showers or Aladdin never had a friend like.. I hope that makes sense..

Β 

its a little bit fever dreamy lol.. I really like the intro and outro.. I would love some long outros like this one day.. it’s certainly not country.. so maybe on the next roll outΒ 

Β 

obv, this a jazz soundtrack to a show. So nothing to do with lasso.

Β 

As for the song. I'm sure it works really well within the context of the show. But as a stand-alone track, meh.

Β 

the outro is longer than the song itself. Not something i see myself listening to more than once.Β