ultrabanisters

Lana for Harper's Bazaar December/January 2024 Art Issue

This video interview is like a fever dream wow I love it. She has never been THIS active in mainstream since BTD era. I can imagine it's all like a 'big come back of LDR' for non stans right now. She better win these grammys :hooker:

15 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

This video interview is like a fever dream wow I love it. She has never been THIS active in mainstream since BTD era. I can imagine it's all like a 'big come back of LDR' for non stans right now. She better win these grammys :hooker:

ok let's calm down, LFL and NFR eras had MANY video and print interviews, music videos and other promotions. NFR was a mainstream cultural reset. but we getting more crumbs for tunnel than we did for bb and cocc and the mainstream loves her again so we eating :mariah:

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

"My thoughts are shaped like men" took me OUT

I was trying to guess her answer to that question before I read it and I expected she'd say some shit about how they metamorphose and are not of a fixed shape but I did not expect that

:thumb:

And you never know if she’s serious or trolling. “My thoughts are shaped like THAT DICK THO” :shh2:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I'm almost positive that the Harper's Bazaar video was shot on October 11 bc I met Lana in LA that day she was wearing the same outfit and hair  :wubna:

So you’re the one she had to run away from and call the police on. I see. :popcorn:

6 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I'm almost positive that the Harper's Bazaar video was shot on October 11 bc I met Lana in LA that day and she was wearing the same exact outfit and hair  :wubna:

Likely. On October 11th Lana also posted this video with the same hair & clothing  -

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

Her brother also posted this photo of her at the mall which at the time was believed to have been from the 12th, but maybe it was also the 11th since the full outfit looks the same. Maybe you can confirm since you saw her in person - 

IMG-4244

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 hours ago, Elle said:

Her brother also posted this photo of her at the mall which at the time was believed to have been from the 12th, but maybe it was also the 11th since the full outfit looks the same. Maybe you can confirm since you saw her in person - 

IMG-4244

pretty sure it's from the 11th! Lana was definitely wearing those boots (and I'm 90% sure Chuck was in that denim outfit but I didn't rly pay attention to her which in retrospect I do feel bad for but I was starstruck)

“I carry everything I have with me on my back just like a little crab”

:thumb3: I love seeing her personality shine in interviews and videos she’s so silly

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 minute ago, derrymore said:

When will it be on stands or is it now?? 😳thanks babes

It will be out in a few days for sure, it won’t be hard to find since it is just a huge publication, you’ll probably see it at your local grocery store

Morgan has zero Grammy noms for a reason, despite having the biggest song and album this year. The Grammys purposely shut him out. They don’t like him. If this is her Grammy campaign, she’s not doing a great job by being associated with that man. She needs to tone down that Morgan Wallen thing.

4 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

she said the last celebrity she texted was the weeknd

they were discussing their joint album, i’m sure 

We need Lana x Mike Dean but an actual hip hop moment 

I actually really loved the stuff The Weeknd and Mike did for The Idol, it would apply to Lana very well

7 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

“I think I would have to get my orientation toward where I want to be geographically stronger in my solar plexus, like a knowingness there, before I could tune into a stronger desire romantically. Because if you don’t feel a connection necessarily to the pavement you’re walking on, the love thing stays over there"

me when i'm having a stroke

:trisha2:  < me reading that part