fishtails

Festivals 2024

17 hours ago, honeyslow said:

I did a little bit of digging and found some high profile festivals that could fit Lana and don't have line ups yet:

Sziget / Budapest, Hungary / August 7-12

Pukkelpop / Hasselt, Belgium / August 15-18

Rock en Seine / Paris, France / August 23-27

Lollapalooza Berlin / Berlin, Germany / September 7-8

Rock en Seine headliners will apparently be announced tomorrow, I'll be looking out for it. She could hop over after Leeds and perform on the 27th easily. I'm sure there's more festivals I'm missing but there's surely not enough to go around for her to fill all that time, plus it seems like many festivals she has played in the past when she did a festival tour have already announced their line ups and Lana is nowhere to be seen.

I'm officially commencing my delusion for proper concerts,  she can at least do some random one offs like this year :delish2:

Well I was wrong, no Rock en Seine for us this year :pft2:

Such a shame, I would kill to see Massive Attack and Lana in one festival 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

On 11/29/2023 at 12:23 PM, The Sun Also Rises said:

Well I was wrong, no Rock en Seine for us this year :pft2:

Such a shame, I would kill to see Massive Attack and Lana in one festival 

In fact you were right!!!!!!

Special concert from Lana was just announced for Wednesday the 21th of August!!!!! Presale sign-up is now live until Sunday at midnight, the presale will start Monday at 10 am.

8 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

Special concert from Lana was just announced for Wednesday the 21th of August!!!!! Presale sign-up is now live until Sunday at midnight, the presale will start Monday at 10 am.

Oh my god OKAY! :wubna:

This is really exciting! How iconic! She has played at Rock en Seine once before, right? 

I can't lie, this is convincing me more and more that she may do some solo shows in Europe. There's definitely time to fit some in around France and U.K. (and hopefully the rest of Europe too) 

19 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

Some tickets are already on sale it seems like! https://www.rockenseine.com/billetterie/

Edit: Okay I misunderstood, they aren't on sale yet :eek2: 
Side note, my French is so dodgy I don't know if I am really up to a French festival :cryney: Has anyone ever gone who speaks only (very) broken French? 

1 hour ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Why is she so obsessed with Europe and South America like Australia hasn’t had a show for almost 7 years she would sell out so fast here it’s crazy

If she's doing festivals then maybe Splendour In The Grass fest has a chance?

url%5D

IDays Festival (Milan,Italy) just posted this video using Young and Beautiful, announcement coming soon 

https://www.tiktok.com/@idaysmilano/video/7311012604565114145?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7311033374662362657 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Disclaimer: This might just be me freaking out over nothing but…

Way Out West just posted a set of pictures of last year’s attendees and the person in the first picture is wearing Lana’s racing jacket… Am I delulu or is this a hint they’re getting her?? I think she’s still available at that time (Aug 8-10th) and she has performed there before 🤞

1 hour ago, jealous girl said:

Disclaimer: This might just be me freaking out over nothing but…

Way Out West just posted a set of pictures of last year’s attendees and the person in the first picture is wearing Lana’s racing jacket… Am I delulu or is this a hint they’re getting her?? I think she’s still available at that time (Aug 8-10th) and she has performed there before 🤞

I think it totally makes sense, I’ve been thinking there’s a good chance she might do either Lowlands or Pukkelpop the weekend before her Rock en Seine performance and this would fit in nicely with that. 

Screenshot-20240109-085753-X.jpg

Screenshot-20240109-085334-Instagram.jpg

:dua:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

I saw a tiktok recently said said FOMO is out for 2024 but if I don’t go to Coachella I will have major fomo… 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Any French people on here know of legitimate resale sites for concerts? Turns out I have a wedding in France days before Lana’s Rock en Seine concert in Paris!

On 1/20/2024 at 8:39 PM, wipeout said:

Any French people on here know of legitimate resale sites for concerts? Turns out I have a wedding in France days before Lana’s Rock en Seine concert in Paris!

not French but I remember seeing that Rock en Seine replied to an Instagram comment saying they would open an official resale platform themselves at some point so I'd just keep my eyes on their social media for that

i wonder if she’s going to do the states more west in the USA… Maybe Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City, and Las Vegas? :oic3:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her