Elle

Porto, PT @ Primavera Sound - June 7th, 2024

I hope that by now the fans realize that lana matches the nergy from the audience, so if you want a good show (like this one) you have to give her that energy. she looked so happy tonight omg

Well this was the best thing I've watched in absolutely ages :wubna:

It made me fall in love again with songs I hadn't connected to in a while ... and the way she performed just reinstated me for me that she is one of the most important singer/songwriters of our generation. Her lyricism shone through today with those immaculate vocals.

I will be rewatching this live show again, definitely. Especially because of all the cute little moments. All those fans were so lucky! I can't wait to read about the experiences of Lipsters who saw this BEAUTIFUL show in person tomorrow 

I feel so happy :cryney2:

Goodnight everyone :kiss3:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

5 minutes ago, ak457 said:

Guys that was the most beautiful show ever I cried so much omg I feel sick I can't believe im seeing her so soon

Have fun!!! :wubna:

giphy.gif

wow this was such an amazing show, I'm so glad we got to see another show livestreamed! :oprah:

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

i think her being that comfortable was also from the way it was livestreamed, like the cameras were from far and there weren't super close-ups which i can imagine being extra stressful