Elle

Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver Cover) [SINGLE] - December 1st, 2023

1 minute ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

it will be at midnight local time. you can listen to it on youtube using new zeleand, and I'm guessing couple other countries nowΒ vpn.

Thanks--I assume others are hearing it complete via New Zealand. Certainly it will leak sometime today, for better or worse?Β 

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Based on the UMG catalog ID this song was prepared for release around June to July 2023. That's also when BoZ said we are getting more unreleasedΒ :party:

That makes no sense to release it at that time but it’sΒ also very interestingΒ :judgingu3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

What covers do we predict ? I'm guessing the album is gonna be country/folk covers only so Heart Shaped Box is ruled out.

Β 

Country roads, Stand By Your Man, Unchained Melody, Chelsea hotel.

I would love End of The World too..

End of the World seems like a really good choice.
Chelsea Hotel No 2 might happen, but idk if it's considered an American Classic and Standard, since Leonard was Canadian? But it's talking about the Chelsea Hotel in NY so who knows

Maybe we'll finally get a studio version of Why Don't You Do Right

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Is it just me or she is actually singing this Β with her 2012- 2015Β voice?

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

Β 

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

NO I WAS JUST THINKING THIS TOO. it sounds very UV to me, i was just about to say this

Β 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

What covers do we predict ? I'm guessing the album is gonna be country/folk covers only so Heart Shaped Box is ruled out.

Β 

Country roads, Stand By Your Man, Unchained Melody, Chelsea hotel.

I would love End of The World too..

Maybe a Beach Boys cover, "In my room", "The warmth of the Sun" possibly...

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I'd love a good studio version of The Good Life. Being older than Lana, I when I think of American classics, I tend to think of music from the 1930s-1950s with jazz/blues overtones, like Skylark, My Funny Valentine,Β Last Night When We Were Young, and Lover Man, and Unchained Melody does come from the late 50s.Β 

Β 

I can't see Chelsea Hotel No. 2 fitting in with CRTMH and UM, but it depends what the album is called and what its focus is, especially as it was written by Leonard Cohen, a Canadian, making it not literally Americana.Β Though some might consider it a standard, but Cohen has so many songs that could be considered standards in the broad sense. I don't consider CHN2 a standard.Β 

Β 

It would be wonderful to have a double album of covers, maybe each disc having a different focus, one Americana and the other covers of all kinds. Imagine Lana doing Lilac Wine.Β 

9 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Maybe a Beach Boys cover, "In my room" possibly...

That would be awesome. Or The Warmth of the Sun. In My Room, like Caroline No, is certainly a post-50s standard.Β 

1 hour ago, twinkletoes7 said:

im kind of scared if I love this song too much because then it will look like im strangelyΒ obsessed with america to anyone who doesn't know why im singing it,

Well then simply show them the song lol :thumb3:

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

11 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I haven’t listened to it yet (still got 7 hours til midnight) but that would make sense since she mentioned she’s recorded covers for about ten years!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Well then simply show them the song lol :thumb3:

Yeah, there's nothing heinous about the song, especially from a singer who wrote 'American' and 'God Bless America.'Β 

23 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

I’ve been thinking about this almost daily since that first snipped leaked last yearΒ :excited:Β The fact that Fingertips, Tunnel, and Country Roads ended up getting released after the leaks gives me hope for ZodiacΒ :crying:

Tunnel leaked??????

4 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Compare β€œDoin’ Time” original to the hit cover. You can see why her cover was a hit and the original wasn’t. Lana cover has additional beats and it’s actually even faster and groovier than the original. Andrew WattΒ is a great producer.

Β 

This is a boring flop. It’s the reverse of β€œDoin’ Time”. She took a hit and made a flop out of it.

Β 

um?!?!? Β oh sweetie no... i think you need to learn some music history and expand your listening horizonΒ 

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Tunnel leaked??????

a snippet of both tunnel and fingertips leaked way before the album was announced! Neither leaked in fullΒ 

"Don’t forget me"

OMGGGGGG YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:Β 

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž