Elle

Lana Del Rey interviewed for The Times

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

But, back then, it is no wonder I felt I did not have a voice in a particular movement — they quieted me

I think this is referring to Me too/time’s up :( Many people think it skipped the music industry altogether- i think they asked her that on some red carpet and she looked uncomfortable. 

She did the interview because The Sunday Times named Ocean Blvd as the best album of 2023. I appreciate when she does interviews not just for promo, but because of how much her work is respected :wub:

She was quite real in this one- a bit of a slay, I fear :true:

The last sentence is also quite enticing :dua: She's teasing us... give us LDR X LANITA!!!!!!!!

Also can we talk about how this is miles better than whatever that Harper's interview was- they actually talked about her

A nice read, tbh! :wub: 

This was a fascinating interview. She was passionate and blunt in the best way possible. 

It’s interesting how she plans on keeping it simple for the next record. I’m looking forward to the standards album if she ever releases it :wub:

hyz6.gif

Excited for the fact she said she wants to keep things a bit more “simple” for the next album, as I personally wasn’t a huge fan of the extreme wordy style of ocean blvd

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Really loved this interview but she seems really angry and sad and existential in this

Very real and personal compared to her last couple of interviews

Spoiler

Also she's in Nashville..... ULTRAVIOLENCE 2.0 COMING OMFG 

Oprah Winfrey Omg GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Oprah winfrey, Oprah, Giphy

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

17 minutes ago, Elle said:

She talks about her ancestors in the American Civil War — “It didn’t go well for them”

I hate to be crazy but I found this out researching her family tree. It’s from Patty’s side and ancestors apparently fought on both sides, which may play into what she says about her karmic lineage. I actually found this out very recently so its funny she mentions it now.

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Excited for the fact she said she wants to keep things a bit more “simple” for the next album, as I personally wasn’t a huge fan of the extreme wordy style of ocean blvd

agreed, sometimes simpler lyricism and something that’s easier to listen to is nice 

also.. when the interviewer mentioned she plans on writing an album of standards… i wonder if he misunderstood her when she was talking about doing an album covering standards orrr? if she genuinely just wants to create an album of like, her own standards…