Elle

Paris, FR @ Rock en Seine - August 21st, 2024

can’t believe she opened with Tropico visuals and Body Electric I couldn’t process it at all:crai:

something different really was in the air during Chemtrails.. when she said it’s never too late for me don’t give up at the end :crai:

So back at the hotel and I need some rest and need things to settle because it was such an intensive and long day, also I still need to realize I saw her live :trisha:

But overall I enjoyed the day even though it was rowdy and I felt three times like I gonna pass out especially since me and the other Lana fan I was with lost our water bottles while running. Getting from the line to the stage lowkey felt like being part of sth like the Hunger Games :bebe:

But I couldn't believe she played the entire setlist plus Body Electric even though she was late :trisha: Tropico and Body Electric were such a collapse and a great surprise. Also the COCC outro, the Ride bridge. The show was so beautiful and I have to admit hearing the setlist live for the first time, I loved it and I feel like we were really lucky today :wowcry: Also I felt like the crowd was  giving so much energy (at least in my area).
We were able to make it really close to the stage. Literally stood five minutes there, completely shook when I saw Lana. Also seeing the hologram live was hitting hard, it felt like Lana died and we were seeing her ghost on the stage :trisha:

But yeah I felt like ppl were passing out or needed help alot, actually missed 3/4 of NFR because a girl next to me needed help

Anyways alot of things to process but I am so happy I saw her live and I enjoyed the other artists too, especially Pomme and I had some great moments with some other fans :wowcry:

And I can't believe I saw Rob and Ricardo in person too lmao :godlaugh2:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

Just now, Pico Ocean Boulevard said:

And I can't believe I saw Rob and Ricardo in person too lmao :godlaugh2:

Seeing Rob and Ricardo in the same sentence is not something I was expecting lmao

In all seriousness, though. She looked gorgeous tonight. One of the best outfits from her tour. :wubna:

giphy.gif

This outfit was so incredible. I love the Dolce & Gabbana dresses but they feel like stage wear. I love when Lana wears like an actual look on stage so her with all the accessories on and her hair up was just amazing. It really reminded me of the Paradise Tour and 2016 festival tour looks

2 hours ago, Nicolas377 said:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/TmhwBJ2e

Full - She starts singing around 42:40 (Im still screaming with rbfy)

https://pixeldrain.com/u/cGvA2TWa 

splitted 

Btw i just save it in flac, but they are not in lossless ;(

thank you! :angie:

I edited the video recorded by a fan and the audio from the official radio broadcast.

https://imgur.com/Bostqrn

someone convince me that this wouldn’t flow 10x better than what she’s doing. no songs added, just reordered and nfr taken out because I sadly don’t think it fits the vibe 

1. Without You 

2. Young & Beautiful 

3. Jimmy 

4. West Coast 

5. Cherry 

6. Pretty When You Cry 

- Bar Interlude  - 

7. Bartender 

8. Chemtrails Over The Country Club 

9. The Grants 

10. Arcadia 

- Ride Monologue - 

11. Ride 

12. Born To Die 

13. Doin Time 

14. Summertime Sadness 

- Closing Speech - 

15. Video Games 

16. Ocean Blvd. 

6 hours ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Is she singing for the critics or for her fans sometimes I think like hope don’t need to be there tbh 

Anyone ever think that maybe she sings for herself and what she’s comfortable with? All of the h@te for her setlist is growing more old and boring than the setlist itself. 

Yeah, it’s far from an ideal setlist, but I’m not complaining. 

We got Body Electric for f#ck sake. Also, did we figure out why she changed the lyric to March in COTCC? 

6 hours ago, Nicolas377 said:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/TmhwBJ2e

Full - She starts singing around 42:40 (Im still screaming with rbfy)

https://pixeldrain.com/u/cGvA2TWa 

splitted 

Btw i just save it in flac, but they are not in lossless ;(

Thank you thank you thank you 💜 just listening now because I just got home and it’s great quality, even if it’s not lossless. Sounds like proper radio audio/soundboard.

6 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

This show was a serve tbh, Roses Bloom For You, the Tropico intro, Body Electric, the new outfit:true:

Yes!! :wubna:

I just spent the last half hour reading through this thread and y’all never stop entertaining. It got super unhinged right before she went on and into the first few minutes. (Before it got boring b!tching about the setlist again)

I’ve kinda given up on any fall tour around the western U.S., so I’ll take anything I can get, like tonight.

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

roses bloom for you soundcheck unbelievable...she needs to record/release it someday.

she looked fabulous, she's such a chanel girlie these past few years. i can't believe body electric got added?? she loves to keep us on our toes with these throwbacks from out of nowhere...

aOaIzH2.gif

I’m not complaining, I’ll be very happy with the set list if she keeps it for Leeds as she’s added body electric, without you, west coast, doin time and hope which weren’t on her bst show and they’re all top tier songs 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

Also, after her seemingly announcing her new boyfriend which everyone assumes is the personal trainer 

explains how she smashed in that weight loss.. just spending alllllll the time together haha 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

the absolute SERVE of singing Roses Bloom for You into the mic for the crowd to hear ... I wonder if she sings it to herself before every show?? 

and the Tropico visuals with BODY ELECTRIC 

I am so gagged. Paradise drew me in as a Stan and her little slut drop she used to do during body electric was so iconic ! a great addition to the set