Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

16 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait omg I just realized I’m eligible for best new member. Vote me🙏 I’ve been lurking since TheDollClub started spilling fake tea and joined before the Ocean Blvd announcement. I have spilt tea, been apart of iconic moments, and I even have meet queen mother Elle at All Things Go in October so I think I deserve AT LEAST a nomination. 

I want a best new member nod, too. AT LEAST a nod lol

someone please vote me for best newest member i beg 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 

:wub:

even though i only started listening to lana this year shes genuinely become the most important thing in my life and the amount of merch i have of her is crazy im js hoping to see her in concert but as im a new stan i missed out on loooaads of iconic concerts and i wld KILL to go to any of them ( esp when she did her heart-shaped box cover )  so if ur mind goes to blank on who to vote remember me (please 😜

:thankyou2::ahh::hoe:

1 minute ago, Nayna121 said:

someone please vote me for best newest member i beg 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 

this being your second post is icon behavior lowkey 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Please consider me for Best New Member ❤️ I joined Lanaboards in August but have been a fan since 2012 so I consider myself somewhat a veteran especially having been part of the Tumblr fandom for more than 10 years. My not-so-humble opinion is that since joining in August I have been very nice and sometimes smart and funny on here. I have also contributed meaningful comments on various threads as well as starting this thread: 

TLDR; Please consider jealous girl for Best New Member 🫶

I actually also qualify for new member.. but it’s crazy, there are sooooo many new members that I thought had been here years because they know so much and contribute so much! Make me look like a local for real even though I’ve been a fan of Lana since 2012 :lmao:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

i submitted my noms too early. the threads and revelations from the last few days have been some of the craziest and most entertaining things to happen all year :keyboard:

If anyone has already submitted their noms but have a few additions they wish to add, feel free to DM @admin :giggle:

I will say, a lot of ballots I’ve received so far only have one entry for each category, so keep in mind you can submit up to 5 nominations per category! Of course if you can only think of 1 that’s fine, but the more the merrier x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 12/18/2023 at 11:54 PM, mssainttropez said:

A bit late but please consider nominating me for the following- 

BEST TASTE

Besides Lana, I listen to Taylor Swift, MARINA, Fiona Apple, Melanie Martinez, Paramore, Nirvana, Hole, The Smashing Pumpkins, Mazzy Star, Ethel Cain, boygenius, Clairo, Mitski, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry to name a few. Also, my letterboxd is @sophialaluna if you would like to stalk my movie taste as well. Additionally, if you’ve been around you should know my taste when it comes to Lana x

BE MY DADDY

IMG-2137.jpg

IMG-2139.jpg

IMG-2140.jpg

IMG-2136.jpg

IMG-2138.jpg

Thank you, love you all xx :kiss3:

ur so gorg girl ill vote u xx :kiss:

12 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

i submitted my noms too early. the threads and revelations from the last few days have been some of the craziest and most entertaining things to happen all year :keyboard:

ur pfp is too funnyy i have to vote u for best pfp :ohmy:

21 minutes ago, Nayna121 said:

ur pfp is too funnyy i have to vote u for best pfp :ohmy:

thank you :smile4:

should've campaigned more 

vote me for best profile pic 2023 if you like stupid orange cats who love lana del rey

SX0xtGF.jpg

violets in your eyes

For Your Consideration <3

I know this is late but please consider me for any of the following awards. I’ve only been on here since earlier this year but I hope I’ve been able to give you all some love and some laughs. :kiss:

Most Active

I’m on here pretty much from the time I wake up to the time I fall asleep :bebe: I may not always be posting but I’m lurking and liking. 

Status Updater

I say what’s on my mind on here pretty much on the daily.

Nicest Member

This feels like a silly award to nominate myself for but I truly try to be kind to everyone and make people’s days just a little brighter. 

Best New Member

If anyone would like to vote me best new member I would be so appreciative! I believe there are others who rightfully deserve to win but I would be grateful if you considered me. 

Thank you fellow lipsters! xoxo

hyz6.gif

On 12/16/2023 at 7:19 PM, ivory almond said:

Ivory Almond 2024

I guess I can add "Mod Queue Award - for Most Annoying Member" to my campaign :bebe:...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden