Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

@Ocean Boulevard Thankyou so much for the peppers taco & the free vape omg!! :trisha:

CECAB22-E-A55-C-460-F-9-BF4-50-D2-BCA565

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Can't wait for you to announce your new poetry book " Behind The Iron Gates - Insides From Psychedelic Pussy"  after you won your award :trisha::xcry:

:trisha: my car was broken into and it contained the hard drive with the only copy of the book babes. I’ll try to rewrite it but we’ll see where my muse takes me… :clapback:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

sooo how are the red carpet and the ceremony going to work? do we just post red carpet looks in here? for announcements, is there a livestream? a discord perhaps?

i know im overthinking this but i wanna have fun with it lol

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

The worst thing about these awards shows is having to get up SO early to spend hours in hair and makeup. Ugh!

Hide contents

bing AI changed my whole life just now omg 

What AI do you use?

:flutter:

ahh... GOOD MORNING lanaboards! what a beautiful, warm, breezy spring day it is (not really it's FUCKING COLD OUT) oh, the streamers? i was filming a music video last night for my smash-hit mermaid motel that went diamond the second after it was released... it's very tiring being a cult classic outsider artist myspace david kahne eccentric eclectic oceanic surf noir ICON! anyway... i'm going to have ice cream sandwiches and surf noir pop new york city platinum coney island myspace demos for breakfast!

post-1-0-28502200-1351617852.jpg

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Good afternoon, Lipsters! Today is the big day! I hope everyone has washed their hair and done their laundry, because the Lipsters Awards - Red Carpet begins in just under 3.5 hours! Get your looks ready! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

on my way. had to leave earlier because my cab driver wants burger king and we’re picking up @lustforlife

when @bigspender's car crashes and @lustforlife gets hospitalized and the french husband unplugs the life support then what

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

That's me tomorrow morning when I wake up and when I'm ready to browse LanaBoards to see who has won the Lipsters Awards :makeup:

url%5D

url%5D

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

here's the dress i'll be wearing to the lipsters this year... 48f6fe7019ca1440015eba490a796394b9a35973.gifv :true: 

Island Lei (Pack of 25) - Rainbow - Beautiful Hawaii Gifts

Hon, that’s a very… risqué look. :hdu: (possibly the dress you wore for a cover shoot??)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

Hon, that’s a very… risqué look. :hdu: (possibly the dress you wore for a cover shoot??)

don't worry, i'm going to bring some dramatic shadows and lighting to conceal myself better... :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

don't worry, i'm going to bring some dramatic shadows and lighting to conceal myself better... :true: 

I heard the rumour that a cunty Wayamaya remix will be playing when you enter the red carpet, is that true:hdu:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Painting @That Venice Bitch's nails ahead of the show 

ArA0b0A6dB9ri34D-xLZxM2aKMplcTS9M4ZX93NY

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹