ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Just now, Surf Noir said:

thinking about the COTCC outtake, blink... Eyelashes GIFs | Tenor

I'm interested but it's produced by Clay :bebe:

url%5D

Just now, dxniell said:

🕯️leakmas dreams will come true leakers will feel sympathy for the girls and gays with unreleased syndrome🕯️

I have been contaminated for far too long because of the syndrome, it is now incurable :suicide:

1 minute ago, Embach said:

I'm interested but it's produced by Clay :bebe:

who produced the trio so maybe it's a bop

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

🕯️ Okay, let's manifest our top 5 most wanted songs 🕯️

* Anyone Who Had A Heart🕯️🕯️🕯️

* Paradise (2015)🕯️🕯️🕯️

* Love On The Golf Course🕯️🕯️🕯️

* Rock Candy Sweet / Loved You Then Vs Now 🕯️🕯️🕯️

* Ex-Glory 🕯️🕯️🕯️

fixed!

I'm going insane just thinking that there are so many unreleased songs that we might never hear 😭😭😭 unreleased syndrome hitting hard today

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

I'm going insane just thinking that there are so many unreleased songs that we might never hear 😭😭😭 unreleased syndrome hitting hard today

it's so crazy right? I bet she has a bunch we have no idea abt :crying4: I am sick with the unreleased syndrome

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

Just now, Embach said:

we'll eventually get them all. it can't be worse than the Roses and Life is Beautiful situation and we eventually got them :oprah8:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

When surprisingly the [LEAK] Loved You Then And Now and [LEAK] Blink threads appear. :seeit:

loved you then & now is my roman empire, i've been thinking of it nonstop for 2 fucking years and i NEED it. i need rock candy sweet :trisha:

giphy.gif