ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

The entitlement of some people when it comes to leaksšŸ˜­ We got 3 new songs yesterday + tons of original files but because you donā€™t like them you expect more:tanisha:

girly were all grateful for the wonderful lizzy vocal takes and og files so we can track down what year and what what second it got done, but we wanna full produced hq songs bby

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

Lizzy Grantmas in full effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think there should only be Lizzy Grant leaks this xmas and every xmas after thisĀ 

Who's with me ??

again, youre by your self

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Lizzy Grantmas in full effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think there should only be Lizzy Grant leaks this xmas and every xmas after thisĀ 

Who's with me ??

im with you only if we can feast on some coconut and key lime pieĀ :omfg2:Ā  (leak paradise pussy millionaire and everything else mentioned in this thread tho xxx)

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

9 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Who's with me ??

šŸ¦—šŸ¦—

11 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Who's with me ??

Don't let them silence you, I fully agree! šŸ’•

ok so last night we tried really hard to manifest lana leaks but instead got lizzy (not that I mind I am eating up these tracks) buuuut what if we manifest Lizzy tracks tonight then we can end up with lana tracks!!

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

17 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

The entitlement of some people when it comes to leaksšŸ˜­ We got 3 new songs yesterday + tons of original files but because you donā€™t like them you expect more:tanisha:

well... some people were kind enough to give us countless titles and countless snippets this year and the years before, so we know of at least 20 actual songs that are circulating and some people implied we were going to get things this Christmas so... in light of this, most of us would be lying if we said laptop demos do the trick and i think most of us would take one song from the uv / honeymoon era over 20 laptop demos

3 minutes ago, dxniell said:

ok so last night we tried really hard to manifest lana leaks but instead got lizzy (not that I mind I am eating up these tracks) buuuut what if we manifest Lizzy tracks tonight then we can end up with lana tracks!!

when lanamas become lizzymasĀ :brows:

the revenge of lizzy is now hereĀ :sadcore5:

6 hours ago, bigwavesurfer bywaimeabay said:

where did they leak, ive looked back on this thread and dbree but nothing

They're all posted separately in the Audio section

5 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

You will die July 26th 2027

Not on my 27th birthday :crai:

Last.FMĀ |Ā DiscogsĀ |Ā Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

And those three new songs are in the room with us right now?

28 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

SoĀ  you'd rather just 50 a capella demos than 1 or 3 actual fully produced songs?Ā :pout:Ā Im still waiting for the 'leakmas' to happen. These are appetizers.Ā 

24 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Who's with me ??

i love lizzy but you have certainly more than 100+ songs of lana in your hard driveĀ :trisha4:

Leak Zodiac , Pussy , Paradise (2015) nowĀ :scream:

26 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Who's with me ??

we need Lanita, give us LANITA :tommy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole