ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

4 minutes ago, Cali Is Hot said:

:oprah4:where is it? I need to hear this right now!!!!

in a cassette on mars in lana del rey's secondary house on mars , in the attic locked by a padlock that only 0,5 peoples know :agree:

me waiting for a real unleaked never before heard song that is post-lizzy grant to leak in full, untagged, like every Leakmas

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

9 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

me waiting for a real unleaked never before heard song that is post-lizzy grant to leak in full, untagged, like every Leakmas

manifesting this but not only one song :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, Zorra Americana said:

whats the point on not leaking zodiac considering 1. she scrapped it for candy necklace 2. she said her next music is not going to be as deep as ocean blvd was. so probably that song wont fit in any album for a long time. not that i know......... :bye3: if not. prove me wrong

controversial opinion i truly do not think any of the leakers who would leak it here actually have it... :aubrey: but nobody is ready for that conversation. why else would you side step around every single question about the full song

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

but nobody is ready for that conversation

I’m pretty sure this has been an active conversation, like they have all said that none of the insiders on here have it

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

12 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

I’m pretty sure this has been an active conversation, like they have all said that none of the insiders on here have it

okay but a certain insider tried to convince me over dms that another certain insider actually has it ion believe it :adele:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

37 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

controversial opinion i truly do not think any of the leakers who would leak it here actually have it... :aubrey: but nobody is ready for that conversation. why else would you side step around every single question about the full song

I think some do, no one had Candy Necklace because it was a last minute addition and only an old unmastered version of the album was in circulation..and guess what was on that old draft? :teehee:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

24 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

okay but a certain insider tried to convince me over dms that another certain insider actually has it ion believe it :adele:

Well, they’d be wrong.  The only one who has it is exactly who you think it is.