ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Btw if the Elvis leak turns out to be AI I'm gonna beย PISSEDย 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

LETS FIND ITย 

ย 

:runs:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
ย ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ฎ

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚ '๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ'ย 

๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช

โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšย 

lol they edited the Elvis page on the wiki to say a 2013 version leaked but it hasn't, so i changed it back

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

They're probably referring to this on Dbree? It's not letting me play it but it was postedย a few minutes agoย https://dbree.org/v/483cf3

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

25 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Lilacs in my mind staying true to their word and this movement + ignoring all the nonbelievers and doubters is the true leaker spirit we needed this Christmas. I may not believe them at all, but Letโ€™s hope they pull throughย :brigitte:

This did not age wellย :brigitte:

Just now, Coloringbooks said:

They're probably referring to this on Dbree? It's not letting me play it but it was postedย a few minutes agoย https://dbree.org/v/483cf3

i'm listening to it but idk.... lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

ย 

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

This did not age wellย :brigitte:

ย 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,ย but we were wooden

LOLOLOL it let me listen after I linked it. I clocked the snippets immediately, but I hope we can all agree now that it's definitely fake!

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

1 minute ago, Bereaved By You said:

Krakenfiles for us who canโ€™t get dbree to load ???

there's no real reason to even bother imo. it's fake lol

giphy.gif